The Interview

(The camera pans out from a nearby screen, focusing on Trollex and his boyfriend as he fixes Trollex's bow.)

Hickory: *exhales* Okay! You remember what to say?

Trollex: *inhales* Yes! Let's do this!

Hickory: *in a serious tone* Just, look at me and I'll mouth it to you.

Trollex: Come on, Hickory! *bends backward* I know what to say! I just feel like we need to...I don't know, *grabs and throws a doughnut away* make things sound more exciting! *Gasp* Hooo! What if I si-

Hickory: *cutting Trollex off* -Sing a song about it?

Trollex: You knew I was gonna say that! *boops Hickory on the nose*

Hickory: Because I know you *fixes his bow again*. But please don't sing! *shakes Trollex* This is serious!

Trollex: Well, you know, I'm better at expressing myself and my goals through song!

(Trollex stands on the table with Techno Purple Fish and Techno Blue Fish happily munching on doughnuts, watching him.)

Hickory: But life isn't a musical, hon. *places hands on hips*

Trollex: Fine. But I have these other ideas of what to say! *starts bouncing a bit as he shows Hickory a piece of paper* The highlighted bits are the best part!

Hickory: Uh, it's all highlighted. *squints* Is this a drawing...?

Trollex: Yes! That's the happy ending, see?! *begins to fantasize* Everyone smiling and happy in Heaven!

Hickory: *pinches the bridge of his nose* I don't think it's that simple. Just please follow the talking points we went over. And *grabs Trollex to face his* do not sing!

Trollex: Okay, fiiiine. *in a british accent* I'll just have to resort to my impeccable improv skills! *salutes Hickory as he walks over to TigerClaw*

Trollex: *nervously* Hiii! I'm Trollex. *tries to go for a handshake*

TigerClaw: TigerClaw. *blows out the smoke of his cigar* I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, but that would be a lie. *throws away his cigar* And you can put that away. *gestures to Trollex's hand* I don't touch the gays. I have standards!

Trollex: Yeah...? How's uh... how's that working out for ya? *turns to look around nervously*

TigerClaw: Look, my time is money, so I'll keep this short. *proceeds to poke Trollex* You're not here because we wanted you here. You're here because Pinkie-mania Pie couldn't make it for her cannibal cooking segment.

(A billboard of Pinkie-mania's cannibalism cooking show titled "It's Dahm Good!" can be seen in the background.)

TigerClaw: You might be some royal big shot *fluffs his ears*, but that doesn't mean shit to me. I'm too rich and too influential to give a flying fuck about what some Techno DJ *does air quotes with his fingers* "prince" wants to advertise.

(Sonata can be seen nodding in disapproval as TigerClaw boasts about his wealth and influence to Trollex.)

Trollex: But I-

TigerClaw: *continuous to poke his chest* So don't get cute with me, honey, or I will fucking bury you!

News Staff: And we're live!

TigerClaw rushes back to his desk, holding papers while cracking his neck.)