The Review

(Everyone in the audience including TigerClaw and Sonata begin to laugh at Trollex. Trollex looks crushed and devastated and slumps back down to his seat. There was a boo section in the news and the demons look uninterested)

Blue Flame Demon: *deadpan* Boo.

TigerClaw: What in the Nine Circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?! You have no proof that this little experiment even works! You want people to good?! Just... because?! *continues to laugh*

Trollex: Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and she's shown incredible progress!

TigerClaw: *feigns shock* Oh? And who might that be?

Trollex: *tries to look smug and confident* Oh, just someone named... Barb!

Sonata: The queen of rock?

TigerClaw: *turns to her menacingly* You fucking would, Sonata! *turns back to Trollex* In any case, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you could get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube *motions doing a handjob*.

Trollex: Oh, I beg to differ! *begins to count on his fingers* She's been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now.

News Staff: *offscreen* Breaking News!

(TigerClaw shoves Trollex off his desk.)

TigerClaw: We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war! Let's go to the live feed.

(The live feed shows Barb stepping on an Dragon Gurl and throwing a grenade over at Adagio with visible laughter in the background as Trollex stares at the screen in defeat.)

Trollex: Oh, shit.

Barb (in the background): I'm a bad person!

TigerClaw: "Oh, shit" indeed! It looks like the one who just joined the battle is none other than *feigns a gasp* rock queen, Barb! *turns to Trollex as he shakes his fist* What a juicy coincidence! You must feel really stupid right now.

(TigerClaw and Sonata proceed to laugh at Trollex.)

TigerClaw and Sonata: *does Jazz hands* Ratings!

Trollex: *stares at the live feed in distress and attempts to block it from the audience's view* Don't look at this!

TigerClaw: Well, it sure looks like your little project is dead on arrival. *looms over Trollex* Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure? Nyahahahahahaha!

Trollex: *tries to think of a comeback* Yeah, well... *looks around* How does it feel that I got your pen, huh?! *grabs TigerClaw's ball pen* Bitch!

(Everything goes dead silent for a split second as Sonata runs off.)

Trollex: *nervously* Ehehe... *puts pen back down* oops.

(TigerClaw's demonic form reveals itself as she looms over Trollex from the shadows.)