Part 11

Percy P.O.V.

"Come." He said while gesturing to the portal.

"What should we do about the spaceship?" Jason asked.

"I'll take care of it and probably do some research on it too. Friday take care of the spaceship, will you?" Tony said.

"On it boss." His A.I. Friday replied. 

Then after that spaceship was taken care of, we all went there. It was somewhat like a big building with everything mostly brown. (Thank you for valentinestar pointing out a mistake!😊)

'Would you like to introduce us first?" Frank asked.

"Sure." A guy similar to the weird guy with a necklace said.

"I am Wong, the protector of the Sanctum Realm." Wong said.

"I am Doctor Strange, protector of the Sanctum Realm, Sorcerer Supreme and the protector of the Time Stone." Doc said.

"You both may know me but still I will introduce myself. I am Tony Stark or Iron Man. I am a lot more things but let's just say, it is a long list." Tony said.

"I am Bruce Banner, also known as Hulk. I am also a scientist." Bruce said.

"I am Peter or Spider-Man. I can shoot webs and I am very sticky." Peter said.

------------------Time skip------------------

After that we all introduced ourselves and told them our powers.

"Thor is dead. Thanos killed him." Bruce said.

"No he is not dead. He is somewhere in deep space." I said.

"How can you tell that?" Bruce asked and all the others except for our team looked at us expectantly for an answer.

I asked Annabeth through MM.

Hey, Wise Girl. Should we tell them who we are?

I guess, I mean they look friendly and we have met two of them before right?

Ok then, I will tell them.

"You remember that last time Thor kneeled before us?" I asked and Tony nodded.

"You see we are not who you think we are Thor kneeled before us because we are the 'King and Queen of the Universe'." Annabeth said.

Everybody except for our team looked shocked.

"Ok then when will he return?" Doc asked.

"He will probably go to make himself a new hammer. The last one was destroyed." I said.

"Till then let us think what to do about this Thanos. Ok?" Katie asked.

------------------Time skip------------------

It has been almost two hours and we have made a plan to defeat Thanos. We also got the information that he is a Titan. And we even shared some stories. 

"So we have 3 Infinity Stones with us." I said and that got everyone's attention.

"We have Time Stone here, Mind Stone is with Vision but which is the third Infinity Stone?" Doc asked.

"We have one. We have Power Stone so that no one gets their hands on it." Annabeth said.

"Oh, ok. So where is this Stone?" Doc asked.

"It is safe with us. When we need it we can use it but for now it is somewhere safe." Annabeth answered.   

"So where is this, uh, Vision?" Leo asked.

"I called Cap and he said that he along with Nat, Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Rhodey and Vision are in Wakanda." Bruce said.

"Then let's go there. Who are we waiting for?" Calypso said.

"But how will we go?" Jason questioned.

"We can go through a Quinjet. Some guys here can teleport but some can't. So Quinjet is our best option." Tony said.

"Ok then. Where is this Quinjet?" Piper asked and Tony smiled.

"When will Fury be useful. Huh?" Tony said and then began to talk with someone with his communicating device.

"We have got a Quinjet along with S.H.I.E.L.D.'s assistance." Tony said.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Travis and Connor said at the same time.

And we were off to the Quinjet.

Pointing out mistakes and constructive criticism is deeply appreciated! :)

How was this story please tell me in the comments.

If you like this story, please vote and share.

------ Goodbye and see you soon :) ------

A-