Chapter 1- New Life

It happened to fast

It happened to fast. . .

I can't remember what happened. . .

All I know is that I'm dead. . .

If I'm dead why am I so warm. . .

Why do I feel so safe?

~~~

I've figured it out. . .

I'm being reborn. . . I'm being brought back to life after my last one. . .

I noticed my body is slimy and warm, I also have found I probably have a twin. . . or I have two. . . but I can't confirm.

I don't know how long I've been in my mom but I hope I can get out soon. . .

~~~

I think to days the day, I feel one of my sibling leave and I feel my self start to. . .

No one ever tells you how painful and slimy it is to be born again. . . I hear the cries of one of my siblings before the next one comes. . . I open my eyes to see a beautiful woman who is probably my mother. . .

Beautiful long brown almost black hair and pastel blue almost white eyes, freckles scattered across her face, a button nose, and rosy cheeks. This woman was beautiful.

I look around to see my sibling quietly sleeping, a bother, and a sister.

"Your name is Kazuyuki, and your older brother's name is Souta, your baby sister is Mifuyu. I hope you take good care of them when your older and I'm not around." My mother says in a gentle voice.

I lift my hand up and grab my mom's hair, soft and silky. I feel her beautiful aroma around me, mint, rain, and pine trees. I smile and lean into my mother. I feel a gentle rumble rack though my mom's body and a beautiful sound come from her. She was laughing.

"Kazuyuki, you will be an amazing person when you grow up never forget that." My mother says.

I won't mom. . . I never will.

~~~

Hello everyone! I decided to rewrite my old Naruto fanfiction since I wrote it back in like 5th grade and didn't really know what grammar or spelling was. I really liked my story but it was clicheé and stale. I changed the characters a little ( my oc's) and some of the plot! I hope you like this story and thank you for reading!!!

~Dasiy-Kun