Chapter 32-What are you doing?

I heard beeping noises. Last time I did was when I found out my parents died. I adjusted to the lights and saw I was in the hospital, an I.V attached. I saw no one in my room. I felt relieved my brothers weren't here.

"Finally you're awake" the nurse said as she came into my room

"What happened" I asked

"You fainted from dehydration and starvation" she said

"Oh" I replied

"We got your hydration levels back to normal, but you have to eat" she said and she grabs the tray of food.

I started eating, and finished the food. I was really hungry. I lied back down on my bed. I heard someone come into my room and my eyes met with Aidans eyes. I shifted my body so I wouldn't see him. He moved towards me.

"How are you feeling" he asked

I didn't respond and I wasn't going to. He gave up and left the room.

"Ok all your levels seem normal so you are able to go home now." The nurse said

I got dressed and sat on my bed waiting for my brothers to take me to the car. Jaden came into the room and gave me a small smile. I sat in the wheelchair, and wheeled myself to the elevator down to the car. I got in the car myself and Aidan drove home. They tried making light conversation with me but I didn't respond.

We reached home and jaden grabbed the wheelchair and went inside.

"She has to go in the basement again, I haven't adjust her room" Aidan said

Adjust my room, how?

Jaden lent me his shoulder but instead I didn't and hopped down the stairs into the basement. I sat on the couch and laid down.

"You need anything" he asked

I didn't respond.

He left the room and I cried. I cried for hours then fell asleep. I woke up to someone bringing me a plate of food and it was Ryan. He set it down and left. I ate the food then went back to bed. Later the night Andrew came down with medicine. I didn't want what happened last time so I took it myself. He left without saying anything. This consisted for a day. My mentality kept get worse and worse. After that day they moved me back to my room, but I was no longer able to lock the door but the door was able to lock from the outside and none of my windows were able to open. I felt trapped and suffocating. They would bring me out to eat food downstairs but besides that I never left my room. My daily routine was wake up, forced to go downstairs to eat, come up stairs sleep and cry, go downstairs again for lunch then go back upstairs cry some more, sleep again, then ate dinner downstairs, took my medicine, slept. Majority of my day was sleeping and crying. No one noticed how my mood kept getting worse and worse. All I wanted to do was die and leave this place. I wanted to be done with this shit. 2 weeks later I was allowed around the house but with one of my brothers with me because they thought I would run away. I didn't leave me room thought even if I sounded was allowed out of it.

"Hey Lexi, wanna go in the backyard" jaden asked

I didn't reply

"Come on, we can secretly play basketball" he said

Basketball, the only thing I loved so much now taken away.

I didn't reply again.

He gave up and left my room. I wanted to cry but I couldn't anymore.

Only good news I got was I was officially off the pain meds and I get my cast off at the end of the week.

Days flew by and it was the end of the week. All of my brothers and I got in the car. I was finally getting out of house. It was nice, but it wouldn't last long