How Roxy and Titus met (v.1 ft. My dumb brain!)

I have a confession to make...

When I saw the first trailer that featured the techno trolls, stupid me somehow didn't see all the bubbles, coral, and fish. I was dumb enough to think that the techno trolls lived up in the sky, not underwater...

I know...I'm an idiot. *slow clap* PaY aTtEnTiOn To DeTaIls NeXt TiMe DuDe!! Did you not see the TaIlS?!?! They are literally fish!! I'm an IDIOT!

Anyways, the reason why I'm telling you this, is because I had come up with how Titus and Roxy originally met before I finally grew a brain, put two and two together and realized that they lived underwater...

So! Here we go! I thought up this storyline while listening to "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga.

—————
How Roxy and Titus met:

Everything was normal. Roxy asked to visit the other troll kingdoms, so her ENTIRE family decided to do so. When meeting the techno trolls, Roxy asked King Marin so many questions that it began to annoy her sister, Princess Katheryn. She wanted her to stay quiet.

"Wow! You guys are so cool!" Roxy said as she beamed happily.

"Well if you love 'em so much, why don't you join them?" Roxy heard her sister say behind her. Before she could turn around, Katheryn charged at Roxy, and with one quick shove, she pushed her over the lip of the angler bus.

As Roxy plummeted towards the ground, a lone techno troll dove down from the rest and caught her just before she hit the ground.

"You...you saved me..." Roxy whispered in shock. "Thank you..."

"Titus," the techno troll stated while giving her a gentle smile. "Prince Titus of the techno trolls."

Instead of immediately taking her back to her family, they waited for them to give up searching for her and leave.

Prince Titus then carried Roxy back up to their sky kingdom, where she stayed for many years. The two eventually fell in love, and the rest is history.