Chapter 5 ~ Selling Up

One run in led to another, Thomas had about enough of the rabbits and the countryside. You had calmed him down to the best of your ability but he had had it with the rabbits when you had to run out with his epipen when a rabbit managed to throw blackberries into his mouth.

He decided that day to buy dynamite and explode the rabbits burrows.

He didn't tell you about this do when you heard explosions early in the morning you where confused, looking out of the window you see Thomas exploding the burrow. You run out of the house, this was not the right way to deal with the rabbits, and you had just about enough of it.

Storming outside you watched a tree fall into Bea's art studio which made you more angry, Bea walks out of her house, annoyed.

'Thomas, what the hell are you doing?' you shout, he turns round, obviously guilty.

'I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't know what it would cause' he said.

'I don't care' you shouted. 'You destroyed our neighbours house and almost an important part of the natural ecosystem. God damn it Thomas'.

He looks worried.

'I can't deal with this anymore.'you shout, your anger getting the better of you.' we are over'

He looks at you shocked and his lip quiverd as you marched back into the house, Grabbing your stuff and leaving.

Bea stood shocked at this, not wanting to intrude as Thomas fell to his knees, his face in his hands.

You traveled back to London, getting back to Harrods and working extra shifts to keep your mind of Thomas.

Thomas ashamed decided to peruse you, he didn't want to lose you at all, he loved you dearly. He sold the house and returned to London. You had moved in with a friend, leaving the apartment to himself. It was empty without you he thought over and over as he cried into his pillow.