Chapter 8 ~ Marrage

You had been living with Thomas for a year and a half, and enjoyed working with him at the toy store.

You had gone home and sat with him on the sofa, stroking your hair.

'Hey (y/n)' he said, he sounded worried.

You turn to him and smile 'Yeh?'

'You keep me calm and you make me smile, (y/n), you will probably say no, but' he paused 'Will you marry me?'

You started sobbing in joy. 'Yes Thomas' you say kissing him all over and hugging him tightly. He gently pulls you off him and pulls out a small ring, placing it on your finger you go back to hugging him. He looks so happy as he holds you tightly.

Thomas had planned the wedding to a tee, you bought a beautiful dress which matched your figure amazingly and you counted down the days to the wedding.

The day had come and you got into your dress, you invited Bea and family, the rabbit watched from a distance.

You look incredible as you walk down the Isle, you said your vows, you both smiling greatly.

The after party was at the house and you danced with Thomas and when the party was finished he walked you upstairs.

'Oh (y/n)' Thomas mummerd 'you are so beautiful'.

He slowly took your dress off and hugged you from behind before laying you on the bed before kissing you gently.