ᴏɴᴇ

Warning:this book is where Jungkook would easily forgive Tae and if you don't like reading this kind of book,leaves

Thank you 💜💜

═════════════════════
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹      ┊
✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚
˚✩

The loud music and many beautiful colors light along with many sweaty bodies that were dancing while some just sit and talk about random things. It's already midnight, the time many adults like spending their night here, club.

While many were enjoying their night, there sit a handsome man probably in his mid twenties, alone, sipping his alcoholic drink. He look dull and lifeless. There's no expression on his handsome feature. Just blank.

Kim Taehyung was his name, a well known producer in South Korea, though he's not an idol his name was known worldwide due to his talent and handsomeness but despite his popularity he's a lonely man, well he wasn't— not till last year.

Last year, right it's been a year since he last seen him, his only supporter when he has nothing, he's a best friend, a mom, a brother, a father and especially a good boyfriend but Taehyung was a fool.

Jeon Jungkook,the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for,he's every girl and boy's dream boyfriend and Taehyung was lucky enough to call him his but unfortunately he can't hold him any longer.

It's not that he cheat, no he would never dare do such thing—he love Jungkook with all his heart, the same goes with the younger but what tore them apart is how Taehyung treated Jungkook.

When Taehyung first started his career as a producer, it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns he has gone through many rejection and struggles but Jungkook has always been there to cheer him up, comforting him and giving him his shoulder to lean on, taking a very good care of his mental and physical health. He was the one to believe in his boyfriend the most when the said male was almost on the edge of giving up.

It was probably not long after that when Taehyung got recognized by many famous entertainment, he was on cloud nine and celebrated it with Jungkook too, the younger was so happy because finally people recognized his boyfriend's talent.

And that how everything start, Tae started to get busier that he didn't got to spent much time with his boyfriend.

Jungkook being an understanding boyfriend he is, never complain, not even one bit— but as days went by, work has completely took over Tae, many dates were canceled, Jungkook has to spent his breakfast and dinner alone.

Their anniversary celebrated with Jungkook sitting alone at the restaurant because Taehyung was way too busy and forgot that it was their anniversary.

The other side of the bed would always be cold whenever he woke up, still— he put on a smile whenever he's around people.

There's time when Jungkook was envious of his friends when he's hanging out with them, seeing how sweet they're with their boyfriends, he used to be them. Many people were jealous at how cute their relationship was. Taekook were high school sweetheart, they said.

At their reunion party that happened every once a month, Jungkook mostly went there alone, or when they went together Taehyung would always be on his phone.

When they're on a date,whenever Jungkook was trying to hold his hand like how they used to, the elder always release it, saying something a bit harsh to pierce through Jungkook's heart, but he was too busy to think about his words and actions.

Jungkook was always trying his best, he didn't want to come out like a disturbance or annoying boyfriend so he give the older space.

But as times went by the small piece of his heart that broken started to get bigger and bigger, him and Taehyung become more like strangers than couple, he's so tired of fighting in relationship alone.

Taehyung doesn't seem to care.

And that day when Jungkook walked out of their share room with his suitcase and said goodbye with a bitter smile— Taehyung didn't do anything but silently watching him left. He knows he should've run after him and asked for forgiveness but there's something that stopping him from doing so.

His ego? His pride?

He didn't know either, but he thought Jungkook would probably be better off without him because he can't treat the younger like how he deserves.

Oh how much he regretted not running after his boyfriend that day because after the younger left his life was miserable.

He miss how the house was a bit messy wherever Jungkook went, he miss the way Jungkook's scent was everywhere around the house because he love spraying his perfume to everywhere he went, how he'd always do silly things just to make the elder smile whenever he's under pressure, the ways he jump around the house with his short and Taehyung's hoodie that was so big on him making him looks like a small little bunny. He miss how Jungkook would randomly kiss him and saying how much he love the older or how he tightly wrapped his arms around Tae's torso purring after. It felt like home but now no more Jungkook jumping and hyping around. A house that was Taehyung's comfort zone, a place once was very cozy no matter where you stay now become so cold, the same bed was now become so much bigger in Taehyung's opinion, the song that they used to sing out loud and laughing so hard after, Taehyung's first ever song,—doesn't sound the same.Is was supposed to be a happy song but Taehyung found himself shedding tear when he listened to the same exact song.

He miss Jungkook.

He miss the moment. Their moment.

That's when he know his first and last priority is not music but the one that has always been with him over these past seven years, the one that brought him nothing but happiness, that make him feel confident about himself—make him stand up for himself.

But it's probably late, way too late because it's been a year. And a year without Jungkook was like hell, he just want the younger back.

Thing is he has no idea how.

Your annoying author is backkkkkkk