ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

═════════════════════┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆┊ ⊹      ┊✯ ⋆      ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ 
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹      ┊
✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚
˚✩

The same day after Jungkook left Taehyung who couldn't contain his happiness anymore, jump in pure excitement his lip curl up into his beautiful box smile. He was too happy to care about the weird stare that was throwing at him.

Taehyung immediately went back inside to ask Jimin for Jungkook's number.

It was three days after when he built up enough courage to call the younger, scared that he might make thing between them by taking thing too fast.

Little did he know, the said male was also waiting for his call since that day.

Taehyung decided it best to ask him for a friendly hangout first, though they've known each other for so long and been dating for years but with him being the one who ruin everything need to start all over very slowly, he need to make sure Jungkook feel love when they're back together, only if Jungkook want him back though.

Taehyung sighed in content after finally done cleaning the whole apartment, he sprayed Jungkook's favorite perfume around the room the like how the younger usually do before went to his room and change since Jungkook will be there soon.
It was yet another hang out for both male and it's not like Jungkook has never seen the messy side of Tae but the producer just couldn't help it, he wants everything to be perfect.

After another thirty minutes of waiting Taehyung finally heard the doorbell ring and rush to the door. Open it quickly he was met with a fluffy looking Jungkook standing in front of him with a shy smile decorated his adorable feature.

"Come in, bun." Taehyung step aside letting Jungkook step in his apartment, not really give any mind to the pet name that just slip out of his mouth.

After choosing the movie both settle down into a comfortable position on couch, Taehyung's hand was playing with Jungkook's soft brown lock making the younger sigh softly in satisfaction before leaning more on the older's shoulder.

Every of their hang out is like this, it's either movie or playing video games if they'd stay home and went to some cafe and park if it's an outside date.

It's been three months now since their first hang out and everything went pretty smoothly, soon those hang out turned into date.

Taehyung finally plan to ask Jungkook to be his again. Both boys know they still love each other dearly, in fact they've never fell out of love in the first place.