ᴛᴡᴏ

═════════════════════┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩┊         ┊       ┊   ✫┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆┊ ⊹      ┊✯ ⋆      ┊

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹      ┊
✯ ⋆      ┊ .  ˚
˚✩

Jimin released a deep sigh upon looking at his bestfriend lifeless and dull face. It was yet another meet up between a group of seven boys but the difference is this time it's just six of them.

After their break up last year Jungkook haven't show up in any of their reunions, it's Tae this time that always come, hoping that maybe Jungkook would be here but Jungkook has never make a present during those time.

"Jungkookie didn't tell me anything this times after I told him you couldn't make it today so I'm not sure if he come or not Tae."Jimin said, he's the one that Jungkook contact during all these months. Jimin wanted to help, he's well aware that what he's doing is not right but he can't see both of his best friend living this kind of life, a life that used to be so beautiful now become so dull. His best friends both look so empty.

Not so long after the door of the VIP room open revealed Jungkook, everyone was beyond shock since none of them expected the youngest to come.

"Hyung you said..."Jungkook couldn't complete the sentence, he come here because it's been so long and he deeply miss his friends but he's not ready to face Tae yet, though it's been a year the wound is still so fresh or maybe because he has never tried to heal it.

He still love the older, he know he should move on but it's not that easy, they've been together for seven years and have known each other since they were so young on top of that.

"Let's enjoy the day shall we?The food is here." Hoseok's cheerful voice boom through the room trying to loosen up the tension in the between all of them.

Jungkook silently sit down, not wanting to make a sense while Tae can't stop looking at the younger, he just want to go and hug the hell out of Jungkook and saying sorry but he can't, not yet at least.

He know he needs to take it slow, he's aware of the damage he has done to the younger, he just hope he still has a chance to correct himself, to make everything better, make it right.

The dinner went pretty well, the boys keep talking about random stuff or about their school days, laughing happily. Jungkook would times to time took a small glance at the older only to look away quickly with a red tinted cheeks because the older has his eyes on him the whole time and that what's give Tae's hope. Maybe it's not too late after all.

"It's time to go home already? We just meet." Jimin said with a small pout when Jungkook said he has to leave.

"Yeah hyung, Mingyuie said he'll pick me up so we can go on an ice cream date." Jungkook said and smile brightly.

Taehyung feel his heart sank, the hope that he has just probably an hours ago vanished into thin air.

Jungkook already move on?

But what did he even expect? After treating the younger like that. He shouldn't have expected Jungkook taking him back after everything.

"Alright good luck Jungkookie."they all shared a hug before Jungkook left.

Taehyung quickly run after Jungkook outside, and there he saw Jungkook was standing waiting for the one he was talking about Tae slowly approached him.

"Bun."the pet name naturally spilled out before Taehyung could stop himself and Jungkook stiffen when he heard the name he loved to be called and that too from the person he loved.

"Y-yeah?"

"How are you?" that's the first thing that come to his mind or maybe not but he can't just straight up asking about who Jungkook was talking about.

"I'm doing fine, hyung. What about you?"

"I'm not." the answer took Jungkook by surprise and his face clearly show it.

"I miss you, I miss us. I know I've been treating you badly and never make time for you and I'm so sorry for that you don't know how guilty and stupid I felt that day when you left and I didn't even do anything. But now since you are happy with someone that probably deserves you more than I do I hope you are happ—"

"Wait, what do you mean someone that probably deserves me?" Jungkook cut Tae's sentence not really understand what he meant

"The one you'll go on a date with isn't he your boyfriend?"

"No of course not! He's Wonie hyung's boyfriend and he said he'll pick me up because hyung's birthday is coming and he need my help with the gift." Jungkook didn't know why he bother explaining the whole thing to Tae when they're not together anymore, he just know that he's scared the older might misunderstood thing.

Taehyung sighed in relief, knowing the chance still stood there.

Suddenly the car horn was heard,startled both male, Jungkook turn to the car and see Mingyu waved at him with a smile as he returned the gesture.

"I have to go hyung."

"Kookie wait!"Taehyung said before the brown hair boy could leave.

"Can w-we uh meet up sometime and t-talk about us?" Taehyung voice was timid, he's not sure what will Jungkook react because it was all his fault and even though he know he has a chance it's probably a small one.

"Or maybe j-just hang out. I mean - like we did in our old day you know- uhm..."

"Sure, why not. You can get my number from Jiminie hyung." and Taehyung almost jump in joy when he heard the replied but stop himself, not really wanna embarrass himself in public.

"Goodbye Bun."

"Bye hyung."

"Wow Kookie you were talking to Taehyung!The Kim Taehyung!" Mingyu's excited voice surprised Jungkook when he open the door.

"Mingyuie!You scared me! and he's uh one of my friends. We are having a dinner together today."

"Wait really?!" Jungkook smile and nod, the car finally started.

During the whole ride Jungkook mind was full of what Tae said before he leave the restaurant.

He just hope everything gonna be fine, hope he make a right choice this time.

Sooooo  I saw many of you like this book I'm so glad you did even this book is not good I mean I don't really know where's this going and I'm sorry for the late update,I was on a trip......

Have a nice day/good night guys I love you💙💜

edited.