Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lucy’s heart started to thump in her chest, she was actually going to do it, she was actually going to lose her virginity to him. She knew he would not want to wait much longer and she had only pushed him with her behaviour tonight.

“Cara you’re a tease,” he murmured as he lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, kissing her neck.

He wanted her right there and then on that counter, but he couldn’t do it, it would be wrong of him to take her virginity like that he wanted it to be romantic for her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, sucking his bottom lip into her mouth, both of them were breathing heavily, and she could see he was finding it hard to hold back from taking her.

He stepped back from her so he could take a good look at the little beauty that was sitting on his kitchen counter naked except for her little lace panties. Her body was divine, the way her porcelain skin seemed to blush under his gaze, and how her soft brown curls tumbled around her shoulders framing her delicate face drove him wild.

“You really are too beautiful for words,” he whispered brushing a stray curl from her pink cheeks.

He had been with many women, but none of them held a candle to her beauty she was something else. She was too precious, and far too delicate, he wondered as he looked at her whether he should be dragging her into his life, ruining her innocence with the life he led. He could not give her up though she was like heroin, he so desperately wanted to give her up, but he couldn’t he needed that hit he craved it.

“Are you okay?” Lucy asked him in concern, the way he was staring at her was as if he was looking right through her, he was in a world of his own.

Danny shook his head as her soft voice cut through his thoughts like a hot knife through butter. He needed to end it, he needed to do it for her, and she did not deserve to be tainted by him. She would become a target being his girlfriend all those people he had wronged would look for her to torture him, she would be his weakness, she already was.

“I can’t do this to you,” he told her; he watched as several emotions crossed her beautiful face, and it wrenched his heart to see how hurt she looked.

Lucy was beyond embarrassed, she was sitting there completely exposed to this man, this man who she willing to give her virginity to, and now after all of his chasing he was turning her down, humiliating her.

She slid off the counter and gathered her clothes up in shame, how could she have been so foolish to think someone like him would want someone like her. He could have anyone he wanted with his model looks and body, what would he want with a girl that was too short, too pale, and too plain.

“Why can’t you do this?” she asked, she didn’t really want to know his answer she had been humiliated enough, but she couldn’t help but ask.

Danny was thrown by her question, he couldn’t tell her that it was because he didn’t want to hurt her in fear that she might try to change his mind. He became angry with himself for where he was about to go with it.

“I just wanted to see how easy you were, and now I know there’s no thrill in it for me,” he told her harshly.

As soon as he saw her well up he wanted to grab her, kiss her hug her tell her how sorry he was, how he didn’t mean a word of it, but there was no place for such an innocent person in his world no place at all.

Lucy felt sick, she was struggling to hold the tears back that were burning her eyes, she felt truly sickened by it. Joey had been right; there was no fun in it for a man when the woman gave in so quickly, her brother wasn’t as stupid as she had thought.