Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lucy woke before Danny; she smiled at him he looked so sweet when he was asleep, but he was so clingy he wrapped his arms and legs around her while she slept. It had been a battle to try to escape the prison of his arms and legs, every time she moved his arms, he tightened his legs, then when she escaped his legs he wrapped his arms back around her. After she finally got free of him, she slipped out of the bed pulling on one of his T-shirts and walked out of the room.

She had not really had the chance to explore Danny’s house, but she was sure he wouldn’t mind. She opened a door and raised her eyebrows at the mess there was paperwork everywhere, and there was a desk overturned. She shook her head and walked in but stopped as she saw all the broken glass, she hated mess and she couldn’t leave the room once she had seen it.

It took her a while to find out where his dustpan was, she quietly swept the broken glass up, and with great difficulty managed to turn the desk back onto its feet she hadn’t expected it to be so heavy. She started to pick his paperwork up, but she felt as if she shouldn’t be in there, what if he got angry with her, it was his office, and those files were private.

Danny opened one eye, and he patted the bed next to him it was cold, he sat up and scanned the room her clothes were still on the chair, maybe she was having breakfast he thought as he rolled out of the bed. He pulled some boxers on and went to look for her; he started to walk towards his office, he was drawn there by the sound of her soft voice humming. What was she doing in there he wondered as he opened the door quietly.

He leaned against the doorframe with a smirk, she only had one of his t-shirts on and her panties, and he had a great view from where he was standing, she was on her hands and knees picking up, and from the look of it putting his paperwork in some sort of order.

“Good morning beautiful,” he greeted as he walked over to where she was kneeling down.

She spun around holding her chest in shock, she hadn’t heard him come in, he pulled her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her, kissing and nibbling her neck.

“I was going to sort this out eventually,” he mumbled into her neck.

Lucy laughed at him she doubted he was going to clean it up he would get someone else to do it. She was glad he wasn’t angry with her for being in there.

 “I wasn’t sure if you were going to be annoyed with me for being in here. What happened, why is it such a mess?”

Danny pulled back and looked at her with a frown, “I was in a bit of a mood. I need to ask you something,” he told her changing the subject.

Lucy bit her bottom lip and nodded for him to carry on, he pulled her over to his desk, and he sat her on top of the desk as he sat on the chair in front of her. He started to work her body into a frenzy again kissing her thighs.

“This is going to sound a little strange, but let me finish before you think I have lost my mind,” he told her, resting his chin on her thigh and looking up at her.

Lucy was a little worried now, she held onto his hand that was inching so far up her thigh she was the one losing her mind. He smiled as she blushed, he loved it when she blushed she was completely different in bed though, there was none of that shyness there he thought with a smirk.

“Marry me?” He asked looking up at her; if he wasn’t so serious, he would have laughed at the look of confusion on her face.

Lucy burst into a fit of laughter, until she realised he was serious. She couldn’t marry him she hardly knew him, and she hadn’t even broken the news to Joey about their relationship, never mind telling him, that she was getting married.