chapter 1

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

May peace be upon us all

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

♥♥♥

"If a person teaches me one single word, he has made me his servant for a lifetime. " ~Hazrat Ali (RA) 

✦✦✦

I raised my hands for the dua " YA Rabb , give me the best husband from your side, the husband who also became my best friend in the affairs of religion, world affairs & the hereafter . I am getting older day by day my mom is getting worried about me. My aunts keep on passing rude and mean comments about me ya Allah give me patience Ameen "

I am now 26 but the thing is that the demand of guys is a girl aged 20 -23 and the ideal age for my marriage has passed even though I believe that there is no specific age to get married but the truth is the longer you wait, the harder it is to find a partner. My freaking ugly aunts keep on passing weird comments about me that I wanna just slap them but I can't .

I quickly folded my prayer mat and got up as I had to get ready for school... I teach..yes! I am a teacher at a school even though I never thought I would end up becoming a teacher instead of being a doctor. it's a really hard job to teach especially high school students.

After getting ready for school I went downstairs straight to the kitchen to have a breakfast . 

"As-salamu alaykum," I said as I pull out a chair to sit on

"Wa ʿalaykumu s-salam" baba replied me back while ammi was still busy preparing breakfast for us.

"Sara will you buy those spring rolls for me on the way back home?" Fatima asked me cutely that I couldn't say no.

" Ya ok I will, " I said with a smile on my face .

Fatima is my younger sister she is in 10 grade my mom is already worried about her marriage and all. My mom wants her to get engaged as quickly as possible as she doesn't wants to do the  same mistake again .She is my total opposite Fatima is tall but shorter than me,she is of average weight and wears lot of black . 

" Hurry up Sara  eat quickly your getting late," Ammi said as she poured me a cup of chai.
Then Ahmed bhai came yawing without covering his mouth with his hand he was still half asleep.Ahmed bhai is my older brother,3years older.He works as a accounting assistant and earn a good amount of money.

" Oh! look finally Ahmed Bhai(Brother) woke up " I said the minute Ahmed came towards dining table.

Mashallah I have 3 siblings one older and younger brother and a younger sister but sadly they all  are abnormal (lol).

"Shut up " Ahmed bhai lifted his eyebrows at me.

"Where is Hamza Ammi is he not going to the collage?"I questioned 

"No,He has exams from 15 April so he will studying at home"Ammi answered while cleaning up the dishes.

"Beta Sara  eat quickly I have to drop you on my way to the office," Baba said as he picked up his car keys and stepped out.
Abu drops me at my school most of the time and I mostly come by myself sometimes if I am lucky Ahmed bhai picks me up.

"Allah hafiz mama " I picked up my handbag and put on my sneakers quickly as I didn't want to get my father late because me.

The ride to the school was about 20 mins long. Sometimes I go by bus as there are times when my dad has to leave very early for the office.
Abu stopped the car at the school gates.

" Allah hafiz baba" I got out of the car and started walking towards school gates.

My eye went on a guy who was  here to drop his sister I guess .He had fine black hairs he had a prominent jaw curved gracefully around..I have seen him somewhere..He looks like Ahmed bhai friend oh my god! Astaghfirullah lower your gaze Sara did u seriously checked out a guy eww.

I went straight to the staff room where every teacher is right now.Still 10 mins are left for the assembly to start . 

" Assalam-o-Alaikum Maryam" I greeted Maryam.

" Wa-Alaikum Salam Sara " she hugged me it was a really quick hug.

I met Maryam when I first started my job in this school she was really kind and helpful. She is alhamdulillah getting married after 2 months.InshaAllah 

Today at school was a tiring day as usual after I became a teacher I got to know how hard and exhausting it is to be a teacher. Being a teacher has never been easy and will never be easy. A lot of people think being teachers is easy but your wrong only teachers who truly care about their job and their students know what it really takes to be a teacher.

✦✦✦

~to be continued 

I know this isn't a good chapter but I promise the next chapter will be much more better.I will post more chapter after Eid. InshaAllah