Chapter 2

No love is real, No love is everlasting unless it is done for the sake of Allah. this is why love which is done while disobeying Allah usually broken, ends up in hurt, and both people usually end up as enemies or go down for other evil after this, Unless Allah saves them and blesses them with his guidance. – Halal Love

✦✦✦

*knock knock *

UGH, why is no one opening the door I am gonna melt anytime soon if someone doesn't open this freaking door?

"AMMI!" I shouted

"Coming Sara you don't have to shout like that " I heard my mom coming closer to open the door.

Finally...

My mom opened the door as soon as I stepped inside I took my hijab off.

"Don't you first say As-salamu Alaykum Sara? where are your manners my dear girl? " My mom raised her eyebrows.

Oh My, I forgot to say As-salamu Alaykum my bad.

"As-salamu Alaykum Ammi sorry I forgot " I quickly greeted her.

"Wa ʿalaykumu s-salam beta go quickly get changed up "
I then made my way to my room.

I threw my bag on the floor and laid down on the bed even though you shouldn't do that but after a tiring day, all I want is to lay on the bed. After about 10 to 15 mins I finally managed to get my lazy butt up and go to the bathroom. We won't talk about what I did in the bathroom in detail I just showered and did my business just what every single human does nothing special right?.

After the long bath, I headed out and changed into my bonanza satrangi dress which my khala(Mum's sister) just gifted me about a week ago. Then I spent about 10 mins just figuring out whether I should blow dry my hair or not and in conclusion I decided not to blow dry my hair as my stomach was growling.

I went downstairs to eat lunch as I didn't eat anything besides chips at the school.

"Sara bhaji did you bought those spring rolls for me don't you dare tell me you forgot, " Fatima asked me while her eyes were still on Tv.

" Yes yes I did buy the spring rolls I kept it in the fridge you can microwave them, " I replied back to her.

" Thanks, sis your the best " Fatima smiled at me.

After eating my biryani I went upstairs again to pray Asr I usually pray zuhr at my school in the teacher's praying room.

After praying I did dhikr.

سُبْحاَنَ اللهِ Subhanallah: 33 times (This means: Glory be to Allah)

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلهِ Alhamdulillah: 33 times (This means: Praise be to Allah)

اَلّلَهُ اَكْبَرْ Allahu Akbar: 33 times (This means: Allah is the Greatest)

Then I recited this dua to make it 100.

"La-ilaha-ill'Allahu wahdahu-la-sharikalah, Lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu wa huwa ala-kulli-shay'in-Qadir"

This means: "There is no god but Allah alone, He has no partners, to Him belongs dominion and to Him belongs praises, and He has power over all things.

Reported by Abu Hurayrah from the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): Whoever glorifies Allah (says Subhaan Allaah) thirty-three times immediately after each prayer, and praises Allah (says Alhamdulillah) thirty-three times, and magnifies Allah (says Allahu akbar) thirty-three times, this makes ninety-nine, then to complete one hundred says Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahu, lahul-mulk wa lahul-hamd wa huwa ala kulli shayin qadeer (There is no god except Allah Alone, with no partner, His is the power and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things) his sins will be forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea.

Then I again went downstairs for nice chai/ tea you know it's kind of a tradition for our family to sit down at the table and talk while drinking chai. No one in this entire universe can make the chai that my mom makes. My mom did teach me the way she makes the chai but to be honest it just doesn't taste like my mom's chai.

As I stepped downstairs my eyes went on my brother who was sitting on the sofa far away from the kitchen area and he was smiling while looking at his phone. The first thought that came to my mind was that he has a girlfriend and he is talking to her. Oh my God, I will disown him if he has a girlfriend I can't have a harami brother. I walked towards Ahmed bhai then.

" UMM, why are you smiling Ahmed bhai? tell me too so I can smile " I said with a serious look.

"Sara I am talking to my friends.. get lost!" He rolled his eyes at me and ran his right hand through his hairs.

I wish I just had a sister instead of him...Sister is way better than stupid brothers.

" Liar! " I muttered under my breath.

Ahmed continued Texting on his phone whereas I walked toward the dining area.

"Come sit Sara," Baba said

Hamza and Fatima were already there dipping biscuits in their chai and enjoying the tea. I sat beside Fatima and gapped my cup of tea.

"Let's play ludo," Fatima said while placing her empty chai cup back on the tray.

"I bet you will lose again Fatima"I love to tease Fatima even though she is the only sister I have.

" Bring the ludo board," Baba said with a smile

"You keep playing games, do you even want to get married or not," Ammi said in an angry tone.

Oh my...again the topic of marriage starts.

"What are you saying? I'm perfectly happy with you, why would I want to get married?" baba giggled

"I'm talking about Sara," Ammi said with an annoyed look on her face.

"Even I don't want to get married I'm happy with all of you, "I said smiling.

Ahmed entered the dining area and sat beside me after picking his cup of tea he spoke: "Don't worry Ammi we will get rid of Sara soon InshaAllah!"

Get rid of me?! In your dreams...I wish I could just bury him alive.

"Well Ahmed's friend's mom is going to come to see Sara tomorrow," Ammi said while looking at Abu.

I knew Ahmed Bhai was up to something already..since my mom and his so-called friend mom became friends I knew it will happen. Great now I will have to marry Ahmed's bhai stupid friend just great.

"Ok good When will they come? Umar is such a nice person and a practicing Muslim."Abu asked Ammi.

Abu has already fallen in love with him. 

"Should I tell them to come tomorrow Ayaz?"Ammi questioned Abu

"Ya tell them to come at 5:00pm I will come early tomorrow"Abu said while slowly leaving the dining area.

Ammi then told me to wash the dishes, So I took the tray and the cups to the kitchen I washed all the dirty dishes. I placed all the washed dishes in their designated place then walked up towards my room. It was going to be Maghrib time so I decided to get my wudu done, I prefer to pray on time rather than praying later after the Azan.

As Abdullah ibn Mas'ud reported: I said, "O Messenger of Allah, which deeds are best?" The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said, "Prayer on time." I said, "Then what, O Messenger of Allah?" The Prophet said, "Good treatment of your parents." I said, "Then what, O Messenger of Allah?" The Prophet said, "That people are safe from your tongue."

Source: al-Mu'jam al-Kabīr 9687

The rest of the night all I did was pray Isha and checked my student's copies. I decided to wake up for tahajjud to pray to Allah SWT to make this marriage proposal successful if it is good for me.

And He said, "those who pray and beg Allâh's Pardon in the last hours of the night." [Qur'an, 3: 17]

If there is something you want in life and your not praying tahajjud for it, you don't really want it then.

✦✦✦

I will post more chapter after Eid. InshaAllah

~Aisha