•𝕔𝕙. 𝟜: 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "IT'S his birthday?!?!", chō asked

"well, it was", kurogiri replied to the girl's sudden outburst. "it's april 4th but since we've been so busy planning the usj attack, it totally blew over my mind".

"is that why you're baking him cupcakes now?", chō asked.

"yes. despite how much he hates it, I'll still bake him something every year as celebration", kurogiri replied.

"how old is he turning?"

"I believe he has turned 20".

"woahhh I'm still 19! what a bummer", chō pouted.

kurogiri just gave the girl a smile as he piped the blue frosting onto the vanilla cupcakes.

"so what does he like?", chō asked.

"um...that's quite a hard one as he doesn't seem to take interest in anything but killing all might", kurogiri replied.

"wow, what a boring man", chō bluntly said. "any hobbies?"

"hm...oh gaming! he games all the time! in fact, he's probably doing it right now", said kurogiri.

chō thought for a moment. she could play games with him. but would that even count as a birthday gift? suddenly gaining an idea, chō stood up from the stool.

"imma head out! I'll be back soon", chō said as she rushed out of the bar to go buy shigaraki the best present ever.

★彡 healer 彡★

once chō was back, kurogiri almost thought he was going to have a heart attack.

"i-is...is that what I think it is?!"

"you betcha!! shiggy will love it!", chō exclaimed as she went upstairs to go get him.

kurogiri prayed everyday for the girl's safety. it seemed like she was living on a thread every single moment she went to go talk to shigaraki.

"SHIGGY!!", chō yelled as she busted into shigaraki's room once again.

shigaraki was annoyed. "what the hell do you want?! and why can't you ever just knock on the door before entering? what if I'm changing or something?!"

"not like there's much to see—ANYWAYS! I have a present for you downstairs. wear your hoodie because we're going out", chō excitedly said.

"and who do you think you are? I don't take orders from you—"

"if you do I'll start knocking on your door", chō quickly said. to which shigaraki responded by immediately putting his hoodie on.

once shigaraki and chō reached downstairs, shigaraki stopped in his tracks.

"what the fuck is this?"

"an all might poster board!!", chō said. "I bought it for you so that you could light it on fire! or disintegrate it, whichever you prefer honestly".