•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟘: 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• ALL might was standing in the middle of bar right now

•*•*• ALL might was standing in the middle of bar right now. chō and everyone else were immediately restrained by kamui woods.

dabi was immediately knocked out by gran torino and shigaraki started yelling about how unfair this was.

before any longer, black goo started spilling out of every villains' mouth. chō thought that she was going to barf from how much the weird liquid was gagging her.

when she woke up, she was with all the other villains, who were out cold on the ground.

"well, if it isn't the girl that bought tomura an all might poster board", a booming voice said.

chō got up, touching her head slightly. she looked up to see a man in a black suit wearing a black mask that looked like an off-brand darth vader.

"a-are you...oh my gosh!!! you're t.v man!!", chō excitedly said. she was happy that she had it all figured out. or so she thought.

all for one gave out a low chuckle. "indeed I am".

before anymore conversations were held, all might appeared along with gran torino. bakugo was trying to fight off the others without causing too much of an explosion.

chō just watched at the sidelines so she wouldn't get in the way. she watched as magne catapulted compress and spinner into the air, trying to grab bakugo.

chō just stared in awe. magne was passed out along with kurogiri and dabi. she rushed over to dabi first, as he got kicked in the face.

all for one used his tentacle thingy and stabbed magne, activating her quirk. he then stabbed kurogiri, opening up a portal. toga and chō were then glowing red while the villain guys were glowing blue. they attracted each other, bringing them all into the warp gate.

shigaraki was about to disintegrate gran torino when his head was pulled back by the magnetism.

"it seems you've failed again tomura. but don't worry. keep trying as I'll always be here to help you", all for one said as shigaraki and the rest disappeared into the portal.

chō coughed as she got off of dabi. they were now in an abandoned building. it was dusty and broken shards were everywhere.

chō first decided to heal dabi and kurogiri. then proceeding to magne. once she was done, she coughed a little.

the rest of the members groaned as they slowly got up off the floor.

chō looked around. "oh hey! there's a sofa here!!"

shigaraki was pissed. his master had saved him once again, giving him another chance. he started scratching his neck aggressively.

chō started walking over shigaraki, swatting his hand away.

"I'm not in the mood", shigaraki warned, glaring at the girl.

she was still wearing his hoodie with emi hidden in the pocket. she took out a kitkat and force fed it to shigaraki.

despite being angry, shigaraki ate it anyways. chō thought it was a good idea since whenever she's angry, food always made her feel better.

she patted his head, somewhat soothing shigaraki. "it's okay. we'll try again next time", chō softly said, smiling.

"yeah", shigaraki mumbled, calming down a bit. chō continued patting shigaraki's head. he didn't seem to mind or tell her to stop, so she didn't.

★彡 healer 彡★

news got around that all for one was captured and transferred to tartarus.

the league had made the abandoned building their current base. with chō and toga cleaning the place up, it started to look a lot better and less dusty.

"but yeah! his name is midoriya izuku and he has the cutest freckles and green hair!!", toga gushed.

"I'm glad you found someone you like", chō said with a warm smile. "and I bet he's just as cute as you say".

"mhm!! I just wish he could be a villain and we could spend our days killing together, ya know?"

"oh, for sure. it's always nice to spend time doing what you love with your favorite person", chō said.

"do you have anyone you like?~", toga asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

"hmm....I like shiggy, dabi, spinner, kurogiri, you, magne, compress—"

"no! like, you really like them. like you want to be like them. you want to be near them all the time", toga explained.

"mm...well I do want to be near emi all the time", chō said as she kept on thinking about it.

toga looked at the girl confused. did she not know what she was meaning? she even dated before, so maybe she was just avoiding the question.

"don't you ever want to...you know....maybe kiss dabi or tomura?", toga asked.

chō thought about it. she was trying. she really was.

"but if I kiss dabi...I'm worried his staples will come undone. and I don't want to hurt him", chō pouted.

"then what about tomura-kun??"

"mm...he is cute. but his lips are too chapped", chō thought, continuing to sweep the floor.

"ahhh!! so you do like him!!", toga exclaimed.

"mm, yeah I guess", chō smiles, not exactly knowing what was going on.

"why don't you call him tomura then? I'm sure he'd like it", toga suggested.

"you think we're close enough friends to do that??", chō asked surprised.

"yeah yeah!! plus, it's not like he'd hurt you or anything", toga giggled.

"you're right!! we should bring our relationship to the next step! best friends!!", chō said as she left the broom and skipped to find shigaraki.

once she did, she saw him hunched over, looking at some papers.

chō walked over to shigaraki, noticing that his hair was dangling in front of his eyes. she took out two pink star hair clips and combed through his hair.

"w-what are you doing?!", he suddenly asked, jolting back.

"it's okay, it's just me", chō said as she placed the hair clips on each side of his head so that he could see better.

"well I'll stop disturbing you. see you later tomura!"

shigaraki sat there, touching the clips that he had in his hair.

'did she just call me by my first name?'