15: p⃣i⃣c⃣n⃣i⃣c⃣

"where are we going?", twice asked

"on a picnic. apparently it's one of your school assignments. you're suppose to write about family fun day", you explained as you sighed.

"why are we dressed like this? again?!", dabi pouted.

"what do you mean? i think yalls watermelon outfits are adorable!!", you replied while driving.

"ughhh, how am i suppose to get chicks like this?"

"dabi! you're FOUR!", you reprimanded. to which twice and toga just laughed.

"i like it", shigaraki mumbled.

"see! at least one of my children appreciates my effort", you said.

"crusty is just a suck up!", dabi scoffed.

"at least i'm not a troublesome child like someone", shigaraki retorted.

you sighed as you heard bickering. they were starting to act more and more like when they were adults. you couldn't tell whether that was a good or bad thing.

"alright! we're here. come help me bring the stuff out", you said as you opened the trunk.

you took the heavy stuff while the kids held the games and little things.

you found a shady spot under a big oak tree and set everything up.

"okay! now, let's spend some quality family time", you smiled while sitting down on the towel.

"why couldn't we have just took turns stabbing someone in the alleyway?", toga pouted.

you sweat dropped. "well himi...there's...other ways of having fun too", you explained.

"now, let me teach you how to fly a kite", you said as you started to slowly unravel the string while you ran.

toga watched in excitement as you gave her and dabi the kite.

"don't let go, or it'll fly away", you warned.

"tch! as if i'd be that stupid", dabi snorted while he held on tight to the kite.

you shook your head while smiling and sitting back down. you took out a canvas and set it on the easel. you took out some paint and paintbrushes, letting twice and shigaraki have at it.