with you

•є∂ιтє∂•

Taehyung POV

  Ding Dong!

"Hey lis? Lets go?"

"Yah sure wait for a minute ill just grab my purse, please take a seat" She said

"Hey Tae, What are you doing here?"  Jisoo came with rose.

"Yah, your taking this fake couple as real tho.?!" Rose spoke

"Mm.. Let us just say Kind'a!" I said and smile, they widen their eyes from disbelief.

"Hey lets go?" Our attention caught from a pretty lady.

Lisa wearing:

"Where are you going guys?" Jennie came i look at her and she look at me from up to down

"i guess your going on a date!?" I nod.

"Take care of her!" Jisoo yell before closing the door.

~~~

"Woah Why are we here?" She ask

"I just Love the silence and peace in this is Art Gallery."

"Yah thats true looking at this picture gives me have peace". She said i smile we walk through different arts.

"Omo Omo!?" "Waeyo?" "Look!"She point on the tags where the art owner made this art. "Jungkook?" She look at me confuse.

"Hm, Jungkook love arts he's the best"
"he can also draw like an real artist." I said and smile.

"i wish i have that talent but being have a photographer Father makes me happy to" I smile of her words "thats why were together"

"Mm.. Yeah i think we become more close when the thingy started." She said

~~~

While were taking pictures and Having fun i was going to confess but someone interrupt.

Hyung!?

"Hi Kook!" I great he smile and look at the girl back facing him having fun look at the arts. "Lis?"

"Oh Hi Kooky!" Lisa Greet, Wow she give Jungkook a Nick name huh?

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Oh i just bought the new art i made ang try to put it here" He respond

"How about you guys what you doing here?"

"Oh Tae and I decided to Hangout and we ended up here "Lisa said i nod.

"Ah okay, Hows the Fake couple?" Jungkook sudden ask. "Ahh were planning to tell Unnie soon"

"Awh Great got to go,see a you later!" Hyung and lis Jungkook bit goodbye

"Bye kook!" I said feeling this fake couple ended up for nothing, does lisa feel no the same as mine?

~~~

"Here's the food!" lisa came with our foods, she sat beside me and we start eating.

"Hey?" I try To make a convo but there's one thing in my mind.

"Mm.? Wae" She respond while taking a bite of her food.

"Are we going to tell Jennie the real?" I ask, "i mean should we?"

"Mm.. Yeah a think its better and also dont be nervous im going to hadle it" She smile and continue eating "yeah sure"

~~~

"Woah! I miss being here" she exclaims

I smile seeing her smiling. "I thought you wont say it"

"Thank you" I look at her "for what?"

"For taking me here", she said and shockingly Hug me. "You did bring my old happiness"

"Yah!? How long haven't you been in an amusement park huh?" She giggles of my question. "Mm.. Yeah like 3yrs from now" i widen my eyes

"Jinjja? Where were you?" I said and giggle "our house i think" We laughed

"Lets go here! We run to a ferris wheel" she pulled me inside.

Lisa POV

  I dragged Taehyung Inside a ferris wheel and we sat together i was so Excited to ride back here its been 3yrs back to came here, Having fun with taehyung i can't Imagine.

And early we saw Jungkook at the Art Museum and seeing that he loves arts.

I have this crazy feeling between two mans that are my bestfriend but im not sure of what they feel back for me

i was happy to see Jungkook and having fun with Taehyung but seeing my both Crush making Me...ugh! I hate this.

"Are you okay?" He spoke

"are you afraid you look not good" I give him a smile make him smile back

"im fine taeh dont  be so concerned " I said and smiled

"Hey if you feel bad just hold my Hands okay where going up" i smile hearing does words from his mouth.

We are going up slowly while watching the view from here to the city we got at the Top and it stop for a while.

I look through the window.

"Hmm lis?" I look at him and our eyes meet OMG why did i brought him here
"Why?"

"This is the first time you'll hear me so please dont be mad" He said i was confused what he's going to say
"I Like you"

Did i heard what he just say 'i like you', he likes me is this a dream or something? 

I give him a smile i dont know what to say but just smile he smile back Ugh! This making me flutter so much my face is starting to heat.

We got off from the ride to get read to go home but before that he stop me by holding my wrist "does that mean~?"

"No!",i didn't continue him talking

"i mean no a~~as not yet, i need to think" I look down from that words i say

"Take your time, ill wait" He smile and we drove back home.

______________________________

нι нσρєѕ

•ƒσℓℓσω мє
•νσтє
•¢σммєηт
•ѕυggєѕт