chapter 2

*

"kageyama im pregnant."

Hinata paced around the room while holding the test. "That all you have to say...easy." He said to himself.

Lets go back a few hours. 

Hinata and Yamaguchi were talking on the phone and hinata was telling him about his sickness.

Yamaguchi asked hinata if they have did it and hinata remembered the first day they got there and they did do it. Then he remembered a little more about that night and then he remembered....kageyama didint use protection- they were really into the moment there was no time.

So Yamaguchi sighed and told him to take a pregnancy test just to be sure...and it came out positive.

Hinata freaked out when he saw that it was a positive. "What an i gonna do- or tell kageyama!!" Hinata said as he sat on the bathroom floor as tears flooded his eyes.

"What if he breaks up with me!" Hinata said as his tears were rolling down his cheek. "I dont want that, i love him....." hinata said and wiped his tears away. "And he loves me so maybe nothing bad will happen." He said as he smiled at his reflection.

"Ok ok calm down- i can do this...." he said as he walked out of the bathroom and checked them time. "Oh its almost kageyama lunch time, i should get going." Hinata said grabbing the bento from the kitchen to take it to his partner.

•with kageyama•

"Hey dumbass." Kageyama said as he saw hinata walking up to him. "Hi babe." They kiss and take a seat.

"So how is practice?" Hinata asked and kageyama opened the bento and smiled. "Good." He said as he ate the food.

"Im glad! Oh your team mates are looking- am I bothering them?" Hinata asked and kageyama shook his head. "Nope, they are just nosy." Kageyama said.

"Oh...Is the food good?" Hinata asked with his big eyes. "It's delicious." Kageyama smiled as he was basically done with the bento.

"I have to go back to practice, see you at the house." Kageyama says as he kisses hinata forehead and walks back to the gym.

•home•
"Im home~" kageyama says as he takes off his shoes and puts his gym bag down. He walks towards the kitchen to see a plate of curry with rice for him.  He smiles as he sees a note that says 'i made it with lots of love~ <3' 

Kageyama then walks to his room to say thank you to his boyfriend but doesn't find him. He starts to panic a little. "Where is he....come to think of it his joyful self did not come see me at the door." Kageyama says to himself.

"Babe? Shoyo, you ok?" Kageyama asks as he knocks on the door a little and he hears a grunt and someone throwing up?

Kageyama opens the door and sees his lover sitting down and throw up in the toilet. "Hinata!" Kageyama went next to him and loos at him with worried eyes. "W-whats wrong?" He says with a panic tone.

All hinata does is point on the bathroom counter and kageyama look at it and grabs the stick....a pregnancy test....it h-has a plus sign.

Kageyama mouth is agape and tears want to spill out. "Is t-this for r-real?" He asks hinata who had a little bit of throw up on the side of his lip. "Yes...im pregnant tobio." Hinata says and kageyama goes next to his husband and hugs him. "Im gonna be a dad!" He says and cries a little but then hinata throws up on him.

"Thats a lot of throw up- is that normal!" He says as he look at the toilet. "Yamaguchi says since were males omegas so our bodies are not really used to it so it might be- be- *gags* a l-l-lot." Hinata says and kageyama wipes his lovers mouth that had throw up.