Chapter 9

"Babe wake up!" Hinata says as he kisses kageyama face. Kageyama lifts up his body and rubs his eyes open and cleans off the drool off his chin. "M-M *yawns* morning."

"How was your sleep?" Hinata asks as he feeds baby sora. "It was good." Kageyama gets up to hug his lover. "I miss you."

"Yes yes i miss you too even though i was just cuddling with you. Also breakfast is ready." Kageyama spanks hinata butt before he goes to eat. Hinata scowls at him. 

"Today we have a full schedule. I have practice later but i might just visit today and do a few spikes. But were gonna go to the beach and plaza and get lots of stuff!" "Sounds good." Kageyama finishes eating his breakfast and goes to the bathroom to wash up.

"Sora say papa...pa-pa." Hinata talks to the baby who is just making cute fart noises with her mouth since she likes how it feels. "Close enough."

Kageyama gets out of the bathroom and picks up his daughter. "If she says papa who is she talking about? Me or you?" "Uhhh ill be papa and you can be....dada." "Hmmmm ok."

The couple smile as there daughter makes her angry face as she tries to figure out why her fingers are on her feet.

"Lets get dressed!"

——————
"Tadashi...look at our son." Tsukishima says as he holds his child. "He looks so adorable." Yamaguchi says with his groggy voice.

"The nurses say he is very healthy." "Im glad." The couple look at their child whos eyes were closed and had wrinkles all over his face.

"Kei wheres is yatsu?" "She with sugawara-san, she going to visit us today." Tsukishima answers. "Thats good."

"I was wondering...what are we gonna name him?" "I was thinking about.."

__________
"Woah the beach is so beautiful." Kageyama says. "It is, especially if the sun is setting. Come on lets go find a spot to chill at."

The couple place there stuff near the water but also not to far from the shops. Just perfect.

They got there beach umbrella out to cover them from the sun. They laid out there towels and chairs.

"Sora first time at a brazil beach!" Hinata says before taking a picture. Kageyama got sora out of her carseat and placed her feet in the sand.

She really liked it.

"Oh this is kind of surprising." Kageyama says since baby dont really like new textures. He read that in one of his parenting books. Thats of course sugawara let him borrow.

"Babe can you put sunblock on me?" "Mhm" kageyama got the sunblock and rubbed it on hinata back. Dont worry sora already had 3 layers of sunblock on her- dont want the baby to get burned 

When kageyama was done it was kageyama to get sunblock. "Woah these girls have big butts." Kageyama said looking at the girls at the beach.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Hinta slapped his head. "Hey dumbass what was that for!!!" He says turning his head. "For looking at other girls!" "First of all im deeply in love with you. Also im gay!! And i was just saying that because its so different from girls in japan." "Hmph i guess."

"Oi hinata!" The couple both turn around to the person calling hinata name. "Omg ricardo!" (Im bad at names 😭) "whos this?"

( ALSO KAGEYAMA AND HINATA ARE SPEAKING JAPANESE BUT HINATA KNOWS PORTUGUESE SO WHEN HES SPEAKING TO HIS FRINED(s) HES SPEAKING PORTUGUESE)

"Hinata whos baby?"
"Oh this is my daughter!"
"Ohhh whos the lucky lady?"
"I made her...like i gave birth."
" what?! I didint know you were a omega."
"Haha yeah..."

The guy looks next to hinata and just sees a guy looking very confused.

"Whos that weird guy?"
"The weird guy is my alpha."
"Does he know....Portuguese?"
"Nope."
"Hm....well see you later at practice!"
"Bye!"

"Im not sure what he said but i dont like him." kageyama says with a low growl. 
"Tobio!"

________
"Wow that a lovely name." The nurse says to Yamaguchi and tsukishima.

"Thank you." Yamaguchi says smiling. "Dont mean to interrupt but there is a small visitor here." Another nurse says from the door.

Then all of a sudden yatsu comes out running and goes straight to both of her parents. "I miss you guys." She says and starts crying.

"We missed you too baby." "Come here shortcake." Her parents embrace her into a tight hug and kiss her cheek.

"Wanna see your brother?" "Yes." Tsukishima got the baby from his crib and showed his daughter.

"He looks so cute! Whats his name?"
"His name is...."

__________
"Wanna get food?"
"Sure, plus its sora feeding time."
"Lets go to this place its good!"
"Ok but what about our stuff?"
"Dont worry one of my friends is coming to take care of it."
"....ok"
_________

Words:800

Hey guysssss um sorry its short im tired as heck but i wanted to post smt for you guys bc i love yall.

ALSO WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE ME TOO WRITE A CHRISTMAS CHAPTER BUT WHEN SORA IS LIKE A TEENAGER? OR....????? yea or no?

actually i probably cant do it bc Christmas is over...but ill try to do a one shot tmr,,,,HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🎄💗

also !!!please!!! Go read my bnha/mha book 🥺🥺🥺 i posted the first chapter out now!

ok byyyyeeee 💗💗💗