ch. 3 | Bandits

"Put about half a cup of sugar, i'm saying this again, Fey. Half.a.cup.of.sugar. This cake is served with extra creams if the eater has a sweet tooth, we can't just make it very sweet, not all people will like it and i want ALL the people to enjoy it." I uttered after tasting the cake i newly made. Wondering what's happening? well as i said, I have a secret work and this is it. A bakery, no one of my 'family' knows this, and i'm very much happy to say that my business has been growing. A lot of commoners also comes in because my prizes are not very high, just the standard.

     I've hired splendid and faithful employees to work with me, they themselves know what situation i'm in currently and they don't dare speak of this to any outsiders.

"Okay, my lord. Also, the sales for the donuts are doing very great! it's a big hit for the people in town!" Fey exclaimed, he was one of the lucky people i picked to work under me. The reason is that I found him dying on the side of the road and i picked him up. He looked cute and and the kind of person who's hiding a sinister past. A like those people, they be showing you their cute side and the next thing you know they have some kind of weird kink.

Lemme put you on my harem.

"That's good, what about the new pastries? how are they doing?" I ask, we were currently at the top of the shop. It's a private lounge for the employees and of course me, why did i make this? well, as much as i like them working hard under me. I want to gain all their favors, loyalty and faithfulness. I will not stand back when someone dare to stab me by my back.

"We sold them out today! A high rank noble came in last week and ordered all of it." He replied smiling ear to ear looking at me those ruby eyes.

     This boy is really peculiar, blond hair and ruby eyes that can enchant you with one look. I might say he looks really beautiful but no one has yet to beat my appearance. He looks like an uke but in bed he gon pull out the uno reverse card.

"What about you? how are you doing?" I now ask him, there's nothing wrong trying to converse with your employees, right?

     He beamed at me and put one of his hands on his cheek, leaned on the table and said,

"I'm doing amazing! it's all thanks to you, my lord. I manage to pay for my rent and even had a lot of money to spare aside! I had the chance to buy new clothes too!"

"Well, you have worked very hard. Don't thank me for your achievements. You've done well and so did the rest."

-

     My lord, hah, no matter how hard you try to look cold and brave, you can't trick me. I can see right through those silver eyes. Oh, how i wish to see those stained with tears~ and those cherry lips of yours begging for me~

-

"I'll be taking my leave now." I bid my farewells to everyone.

     I'm not really known by any people since my 'father' didn't care to had me have my debut ball, it's not like i'm complaining tho, with this i can start a new name for me. I'm not gonna be known as the adopted son of 'Marquis Sebastian' who he only took in because of his 'kind heart'. Bunch of shit rumors will definitely come out, good for that damn satan and bad for me since my mother is known as a bitch who fell in love with her butler and took his husbands love for granted.

"M'lord, the carriage is ready"

-

     As the vehicle drove away back to it's once destination, Elliot can't help but look out the window. Watching as nature passed by and citizens doing their own work help him relax for a moment. Made him stop thinking abut his personal Satan assigned to him back at his 'home' and a bitch who keeps trying to ticked him off.

     Suddenly the carriage took a hard halt making Elliot almost slid out of his sit,

"What's going?" He shouted at the coachman.

     He didn't get any answer so instead he got out, and to his surprise he was surrounded by bandits and the coachman is lying there with a knife wound, dead.

"Is this the end? fuck, i didn't even have a chance to get bang."

-

     Examining their faces i sneered finding then all ugly. I thought someone would've been like one of those stories where a hot dude is a bandit—whatever.

"What do you want from me? money? how much?" I ask them calmly.

"We don't need your money, we had enough given to us by the marchioness." One said, probably the leader or something.

'I knew it! that fucking bitch, i can't wait for the time where i can finally bitch slap her soul out her body.'