ch. 9 | Meeting, Mother?

Elliot walked past maids, butlers and even the wannabe Lady Tremaine (cinderella's step mother) step mom who's belly is a little big, Elliot was surprised as you can say—wondering to himself, how long did he avoid Countess Angelica that she's suddenly pregnant?

As expected, the countess gave an evil smirk on his way. The white haired young man can only suppress the anger building up inside of him and continue to walk away.

The only place he can go to now is his shop down the city, he doesn't have much in his pocket currently since he stored all his money in the bank for safety purposes—the said place is also in the city so he can't just magically sprout wings on his back and fly there. The young boy then had a bright idea!thank ihe can bribe a coachman with his golden pocket watch. It's the only thing he have that cost money and he doesn't use it that much.

Elliot managed to let the Auclair Knight guards let him go through and after that he talked with some people he walked passed by the road, asking if there's open carriages close by. And yes, he's plan was successful.

-

"Please take me to Autumn Elms Street." I told the coachman and proceeded to go in the carriage.

'Looks like i'll be living my own life now, it's not like that scum Sebastian would want to look for me. This is better....after i make my shop known and praise by many people. I'll slowly ruin you, you piece of shit worthless of a father. I'll make you kneel for me and maybe i'll pay a sorcerer to summon my mother back and let her smack you.' While thinking of many torturous ways to humiliate the Count, Marquis Victor came in my mind. That prick, i won't ever forget you. I'll make you rethink and jealous with how many hot guys i have wrapped between my hands. I'm gonna make you regret what you did.

'One day, i'll tame and put a collar on you.' An uncontrollable sinister laugh came out from my mouth, the coachman must think that i'm going crazy. Well i am crazy. A crazy hoe planning for revenge.

-

"I'll even add a matching leash..." Elliot licked his upper lip, a smirk plastered on his flawless face—but you still can see a little bit of sweat trailing down on the side of his face since he did run from a long distance—and eyes gleaming viciously, almost looking like he's going to commit a homicide.

" Elliot licked his upper lip, a smirk plastered on his flawless face—but you still can see a little bit of sweat trailing down on the side of his face since he did run from a long distance—and eyes gleaming viciously, almost looking like he's goi...

-

After the long wait, he finally arrived at Autumn Elms Street. Payed the coachman man and started to venture the street till he reach the place he has been longing for.

"Finally!" The front door opening with bang sure caught the eyes of the customers and the employees, thinking it was another drunk person striding their way in—they took their eyes off whatever they were and took a glance at the intruder ready to escort them out. To their surprise, it was their boss. Looking worn out and tired, Fey immediately gave the pastries he was holding to the customer and almost tripped because he sprinted passed other people to tend for his lord.