Royal Review (Part 1)

In Techno Reef, DJ Suki was a little nervous.

It was the day of her very first Royal Review as Queen of the Techno Trolls.

She kept pacing around her room.

Then, Trollex came in, "DJ, you ok?"

DJ replied, "Yep. Never better. Why do you ask?"

Trollex said, "Well, you've been a little off lately. Are you nervous about your first Review?"

"Well..."

"It's cool. I get that. I remember my first Royal Review. I got so nervous."

TBDB came in chuckling, "I'll say! The day before the Review, his parents had to take away all the paper in the castle before it was filled with stress-folded origami."

***

Trollex was playing with an origami shark and Troll to deal with his stress.

"Nom nom nom! If only I tried harder!"

King Phyto and Queen Varuna came in.

Trollex tried to hide the origami, "Hey, Mom, Dad. What-What's up?"

King Phyto said, "Trollex, you're stress-folding again."

Trollex tried to deny it, "What? Me? Stress-folding?"

Queen Varuna then said, "Paper, please."

Trollex handed them the sheets of paper.

Phyto then said, "And the backups."

Trollex handed them sheets from under his pillow.

***

DJ looked at Trollex, who blushed.

TBDB continued, "And just a few hours before the Review started, he tried to butter up everyone with cuddle fish."

***

The Techno Trolls were playing with cute and cuddly fish.

TBDB said to Trollex, "Trollex, I told you those cuddle fish are-"

Trollex said, "Monsters. I know. But, does this look like a monster to you?"

TBDB said, "No. But, its mom does!"

A huge scary fish appeared with an angry face.

***

DJ said, "You know, that actually reminds me so much of Poppy's first Royal Review."

Trollex continued, "Anyways, don't worry about being perfect."

DJ said, "Yeah, sure, I'll just kick back and relax here 'till the vote."

Trollex said, "Good. See you then. I'm heading into town."

DJ was left alone in her room.

She relaxed for, like, 10 seconds, until going frantic, "Ahh! I can't take it! Got to find help!"

One of the guards knocked on her door, "Your Highness, the Queen of the Pop Trolls has arrived."

DJ said, "Great. Send her in."

Poppy came into the room, "Hey, DJ. I just had to come for your first Royal Review. How ya feeling?"

DJ said, "The suspense is killing me. I just have to know before the Review. I don't want to find out I'm a letdown by then."

DJ then gasped and put a smug grin on her face, "Say...Poppy...would you do me a...favor?"

Poppy replied, "No. No. I know that look. I'm not gonna get you an early vote."

However, DJ knew kindness was Poppy's weakness, so she put on a sad face, "Please, Poppy. I just don't want to let anyone down. Especially Trollex."

Poppy finally broke, "Ugh, fine. If it'll make you feel better."

DJ smiled and hugged her, "Thanks, girl. You're the best."

Poppy then said, "Meet me in the kelp forest in two hours."