Switcher-Ruby (Part 3)

In Volcano Rock City, Riff showed 'Barb' a couple of malfunctioning speakers.

'Barb' asked, "So...you just need me to fix these?"

Riff said, "Yeah."

'Barb' then nervously said, "Ok."

'She' then checked out the inside of the speakers, with all the wires and stuff, and started fiddling around.

Riff asked, "Uh...You ok, your Rockness?"

'Barb' answered, "Fine. Fine. Just...taking my sweet time."

When 'she' stopped, 'she' said, "Ok. That should do it."

However, when they started to play with the speakers, they just heard some really terrible sounds of feedback.

Everyone in the city covered their ears in agony.

'Barb' tried again, but with even worse results.

***

Back in the reef, the leaders saw that 'Trollex' was not doing so good with the acting.

'Trollex' told really lame jokes to the clinic patients.

And whenever someone asked 'him' for help, 'he' would just make an excuse.

Eventually, the other leaders decided to talk with 'him'.

Poppy said, "Barb, you're not being convincing."

Delta said, "I don't think you want to be involved in the reef's overreaction, do you?"

However, 'Trollex' replied, "What are you talking about? Trollex makes it harder than it needs to be. This is a piece of cake."

'He' then noticed the ruby starting to glow again, "And look at that, gem's recharged."

Queen Essence sighed and said, "You'd better hope Trollex can fix things once you switch back before-"

'Trollex' noticed the others looking behind 'him'.

'Trollex' turned and saw DJ, TBDB, Bliss, and the other Techno Trolls looking at 'him' with sour expressions.

'Trollex' said, "Oh. Hey, guys. What's-What's up?"

TBDB said, "Trollex, you've been acting really strange lately."

DJ then said, "And you're not going anywhere until you explain what's going on."

'Trollex' replied, "Uh...Guys, no, I got to take this gem to-"

The Techno Trolls all crossed arms.

"Ok. Is this about me not savoring those new samples? Because, I mean, they were good, but a Troll can only take so much."

The whole tribe gasped with horror.

The other leaders knew this wasn't good.

'Trollex' continued, "Come on, you guys get that, right? DJ? Beat Drop? Bliss?"

'He' then pointed to another Techno Troll, "You...in the middle?...I forgot your name."

The tribe gasped again.

The Techno Troll was slightly hurt, "You forgot my name? But...you were at my birthday party yesterday."

TBDB asked, "Trollex, what has gotten into you?"

'Trollex' just said, "What? There are a lot of Trolls in this reef. A king can't be expected to know each and every one of them."

The others gasped again.

'Trollex' finally said, "You know what? I-I'm sorry. I have been a little off today. I...I'm not feeling very well."

DJ asked, "Not feeling well?"

TBDB shouted, "TROLLEX 999!"

He then pushed an emergency button.

Dr. Darya shouted, "WE NEED HOT SOUP!"

The other Techno Trolls then came at 'Trollex' with hot soup.

Poppy shouted, "Run!"

Prince D shouted, "You mean, swim!"

The gang started swimming away, with the Trolls with hot soup on their trail.

Just then, they saw 'Barb' poking out of a nearby bush and 'she' gestured them to come in.

'Trollex' hugged 'her', "Oh, Trollex! I'm so sorry! I never realized how hard it was being you. The pressure! All the Trolls looking to you for help and to keep them happy and-"

'Barb' stopped 'him', "It's ok. I get it. I never realized how hard it was being you."

The others were glad to see them make amends.

King Quincy said, "Glad you both managed to understand one another."

Queen Essence then saw the ruby glowing, "And just in time."

Before they touched it, 'Barb' heard some clamoring outside, "What's going on out there?"

'Trollex' answered, "Yeah, so I made a few mistakes that you've got to fix right now."

They both then touched the ruby.

*Flash*

Back outside, Trollex and the others came out.

Trollex said, "Hold up, everyone! I appreciate the concern, but I'm feeling much better now. Beat Drop, I want a redo on those samples."

TBDB gasped with joy.

"DJ, we need to schedule another trip to the clinic."

DJ smiled.

"And..."

He turned to the Techno Troll from earlier.

"What do you say to a dance party at the castle...Cyan?"

Cyan gasped with joy and hugged him, "He does remember my name!"

They all cheered and left.

Barb said to Trollex, "You make it look so easy."

Trollex replied, "Honestly...you make your job look easy, too."

Barb smiled.

However, when Trollex turned to leave, he said, "Ooh. By the way, I may have made a few mistakes myself. Ok, bye!"

Barb asked, "Mistakes? What kind of mistakes?"

She then heard some horrible feedback and discorded music coming from Volcano Rock City.

She then saw Riff shooting through the sky, "SO, THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T TURN THE VOLUME UP TO 11!"