Fun Facts

1. The original title to this was "Ice Kings" but I changed it literally at the last second right before I started posting it.

2. None of Fox's siblings were going to exist at first. He was going to be an only child with a bad family life.

3. I started writing this story before I had even started posting "Knight."

4. Originally, Fox and Elijah weren't going to get together until the very end of the book. I wanted this to be a very slow, slow burn.

5. At first, I was going to have Claudia be the captain of the girl's hockey team, but I thought it'd be less cliche/funnier to make her bad at skating.

6. I planned on having Elijah and Trevor hook up, and Elijah breaking his heart, but as I wrote I didn't feel like Elijah would do that.

7. I also was going to somehow make Trevor turn on Elijah/turn out to be a bad guy, but I ended up liking him too much as a nice guy.

8. I started writing this story with no idea how it was going to end which is something I typically don't do.

9. I don't know if anyone caught onto this but toward the beginning (chapter 9 or 10?) when Fox asks for donations for a teammate who needs help paying for the hotel for their away games, the donations were for Ian.