Meeting, wedding and Hughes Foundation

"Good evening America. I'm Miranda Jones and you're watching 'Americas Great Late Night Show'. Today we have a special guest: Y/N Y/L/N. She's the wife of Jack Hughes and co-founder of the Hughes foundation," the moderator said. We were in a studio. It's big and Miranda and I are sitting on a couch each with a microphone. "Thank's for having me!" I said politely.

"So how did you and Jack meet?" Miranda asked me. "Well, I moved to New York for college and when the time was there I would go for walks so one day in fall I was just sightseeing when I bumped into someone who spilled their coffee on me. Luckily it was iced coffee but still, I was soaked wet in the middle of New York City. I looked up and saw beautiful blue eyes and a guy that I knew from somewhere, I just didn't know it then," I said smiling from the memory, "he then quickly apologized and said 'I am so sorry.' he then tried to dry me off with the napkins he had in his hands but it just made the stain worse. Jack insisted that I take his hoodie. So he gave it to me. Then I went back to my dorm and my roommate immediately asked me tons of questions from whom I got the shirt and so on. So when I told her I didn't even know his name she said that she knows this hoodie. Amber then pulled her phone out and showed me a pic of Jack and in disbelief, I told her that it was him. I then didn't see him for a few months and then Amber and I went to a game where he played. We watched warm-ups and he recognizes me. He held a puck with some tape around it in his hands and on it was his number...and this is how I met my husband." "Wow, that could've been a movie script," Miranda responded, "So moving along...tell us about your wedding. You guys held it pretty private but I think I can speak for everyone when I say that we want some detail"

"Well our wedding was last year in summer for obvious reasons...we had this location at a beach. He was waiting under the wedding arch which was decorated with white and rosé roses. Beside him were Alex Turcotte and Trevor Zegras. My little cousin was the one holding the rings. My dad accompanied me to the altar. My dress was white and ended just below my knees. As soon as Jack turned to me I could see him tearing up and so did I, to be honest, I don't really know how our families reacted because I just had eyes for him. And then came our vows and then we partied," I answered and shrugged with my shoulders. "That sounds just like a fairytale. I bet you looked stunning," Miranda complimented me, "so as a co-founder of the Hughes Foundation, tell us a bit more about that."

"Jack, Quinn, Luke, and I established the Foundation to help sick children whose parents can't afford the right treatment. Because we had a case in our close friend group. This someone's kid got a rare type of cancer and the treatment is very expensive. They couldn't afford it alone so everyone who could, donated a bit of money. And then we got the idea of founding the Hughes Foundation. There are so many more families that need support and we want to help. But besides that, we also donate food and medicine to poor countries and tribes in Africa. We also try to visit them at least once a year and help out by ourselves," I responded. "I hope the kid is good now," Miranda said with pity on her face. "Well, we are still on the road to recovery..." I said.

"Thank you Y/N for coming and thank you guys for tuning in! I'm Miranda Jones and this was the 'American Great Late Night Show'," and with those words, the show ended.

A/N: Hey guys, this one's a little shorter and overall I don't really like it. But I wanted to post it anyway because I haven't uploaded in a hot minute. And it'll probably be another while until I upload again because school starts soon. I'll try my best to upload asap but I can't promise anything.