Hot as hell

Magnolia:

"I WANT YOU BACK" they sang, all harmonizing together in that iconic boy band style. As soon as they finished that line, it all made sense.

Before I could even register the song, a tear stained Gemma grabs my arm and pulls me outside into the frigid air.

"What the hell?" I said, throwing her off of me. I was genuinely surprised she had the power in her body to drag me outside.

"I-I'm s-sorry," She muttered between sobs.

I stared at her in total awe. Once again, all I could think was, "what the hell?"

"Ro-rowen, he-I," she stumbled around her words.

"Fuck it I don't have time for this," I huffed as I turned to stalk towards the crowd once again.

"Stop!" her shirek was hysterical and she reached out to grab my arm, "I kissed him! It was my fault, I just grabbed him, and- and it's all my fault. I swear- I just wanted an invite for the black and white party and-"

"Like I'm going to believe you," My sarcastic tone lashed out at her. But, at the same time, my heart was beating a million miles a minute. "I saw him kiss you back."

Despite her tears, she managed a clear scoff, "Yeah right, he pushed me off of him as soon as the shock wore off- cursed something vicious at me as well. I just needed to go to that party-"

"What party would be worth forcing yourself on a guy? You do realize thats sexual assault, right? Being a girl doesn't excuse you from that."

She wimped even more. It was surprising, to see someone that normally appeared like they were made from stone simpering like a child.

"The admission director from Oxford is going to be there, and if I don't get in, my parents will kill me! And Rowen- he is going to call off the party unless-"

Yeah, she was completely hysterical at this moment.

"Whatever Gemma, maybe should have thought of that while you were studying," pushed her out of my way as I headed back towards the crowd.

As I walked, my mind went wild with thoughts. I mean, it made sense. God, I wanted it to make sense.

Rowen:

My heart was pounding in my head as I climbed onto that stage. I couldn't help but immediately start searching for her in the crowd.

No matter what, I think her face will always be the one I look for in a crowd, even when I know she's not going to be there.

"I hate these costumes," Laurent grumbled as we walked in the dark towards our positions. "White on white on white? I think absolutely not. Monochrome only works for black."

"Guys- we're doing this for Rowen," Caspian said, authority in his voice, he glanced over at me confidently, "I believe your story, but that doesn't mean I don't want to beat you to the ground for hurting our Magnolia."

A surge of many emotions filled my heart as he said that. Firstly, warmth and happiness at the tone of his voice- at the trust I could hear through it. And then, sadness. He was right, I deserved to be beaten to the pump for the obvious pain I put on Magnolia. I- I never would be able to make it up to her. Ever. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to do everything in my power to prove it to her.

I knew it wasn't enough, but I had just lost my shit at Gemma. I did what I should have done long before, and actually ended the tyranny that she was. It wasn't hard to do, but I didn;t feel the need to set her in her place until she ruined my relationship with one person I had in this life who I felt truly loved me.

I didn't have a father, and my mother never spoke with me except for things relating to my inheriting the business. The boys had always been there for me, but there is a certain love a friend just can't replicate. And The feelings I felt- feel, for Magnolia are... indescribable. Boundless.

As soon as we started the music, we mouthed the words. I really didn't enjoy pretending to sing, and not actually singing, but I was trying to send a message to Magnolia. Thoughts and memories floated through my head as we danced the perfectly choreographed, (by Ivy) dance.

"It's hard to say I'm sorry

It's hard to make the things I did undone

A lesson I've learned too well, for sure

So don't hang up the phone now

I'm trying to figure out just what to do

I'm going crazy without you"

The first was, quite obviously, I wanted her back. And all the other lyrics pretty much spelled out the scenario we were in. I truly was going crazy without her.

"Baby I remember

The way you used to look at me and say

Promises never last forever

I told you not to worry

I said that everything would be all right

I didn't know then that you were right"

I remembered that time she feel asleep in my arms as we were watching Almost famous, and that giant *NSYNC t-shirt she wore that night.

God, I loved her more than anything. And there's no way in hell I'm letting her go.

As we wrapped up the song, I saw he in the crowd, a far away look in her eyes. She looked- completely ravishing.

She looked hot as hell. 

"Do them now," I growled to Caspian, who simply nodded and called out her and Ivy and India's names.

I watched from the crowd when she cast me more than one simmering glance as she made her way up the stairs towards the stage. It was like she was purposely moving in almost slow motion, swaying her perfect hips as she walked, her long hair cascading down her back.

A twinkle was in her eye as she posed on the stage with her friends. The music started, and they clapped their hands in a circle, all in unison,

"I'ma make you beg, I'ma make you beg for it."

A surge of hope filled my heart. I would beg on my hands and knees if thats what it took to get her back.

YAYAY ok if you've made it this far in my book I love you with all my heart. If you love me too and want me to update- please comment.  comments make me work significantly faster.

Also, I want to reiterate, I am lazy as fuck and don't rewrite or edit any of my chapters before I post them. I am planning on working harder on maybe future books or future versions of this book but right now... eh this is good enough. I love y'all ! vote! comment! lets make it to 10k