Memory loss

Ting hao tried alot to remind her everything but she didn't remembered anything.
He was extremely sad, tears burst from his eyes like water from a dam, spilling down his face. The muscle of his chin trembled like a small child and he looked out of the window as if the light could soothe him but the guilt of not trusting baicao and unknowingly being the one who is responsible for her condition was not letting him rest for a while.

Baicao- You look sad, do you have any problem?
Ting hao- I even don't know what's my problem. But whatever it is I can't endure it. It's like someone poked a needle inside my heart and I am so helpless that I can't even take it out by myself.
Baicao- What exactly you are feeling now?
Ting hao- At a moment I feel like you might be never be ok again- I can't imagine my life without you. I am lost, confused, hurt and angry. The world around me is shattered, it feels like it is the end of a great love story you will start a new life and I am not a part of it these things are killing me from inside this is all that I am feeling now.
Baicao- Your feelings are really confusing, but I don't know who you are? And what type of connection I have with you? So how can I be with someone who is totally stranger to me.
Ting hao- You will surely remember everything, just try please.
Baicao- I am trying but I can't remember anything, everything is blank
Ting hao- Ok, you take rest now I don't want your condition to get worse just because of me.

And he goes away from there, he completed all the discharge process and asked ting yi to take baicao to home comfortably.

He was sitting in his rooms waiting for baicao to come, he put his hand on his head.
The world around him appeared to be a blur of colour that melts into grey. The weight in his chest and lock in his throat. A token of sorrow and misery. The tears from his eyes roll down falling over his pouting lips.

Suddenly ting yi came over there, while Ting hao was completely lost his thoughts.

Ting yi- Brother, till the time baicao doesn't remember anything I think she should be in my room.
Ting hao(was lost in his thoughts and didn't responded to her)
Ting yi- Brother
Ting hao- What? You want to say anything.
Ting yi- I was telling that till baicao's recovery she will stay in my room.
Ting hao- do whatever that is good for baicao
Ting yi- You look very upset.
Ting hao- I was thinking that maybe there's more that I could have done but I just have to let the guilt remind me to do better next time.
Ting yi- It was not your fault
Ting hao(with a little loud but sad voice)- How can it not be my fault, I should have trusted baicao but I didn't that's why she is in this condition.
Ting yi- Calm down, baicao will soon remember everything.

She tried to calm Ting hao but the fear of losing baicao forever was wincing him in pain from inside.

The next day,

Ting hao didn't slept properly while baicao looked fresh. Ting hao went towards her with a hope that may be today she will remember him,

Ting hao- Hey baicao
Baicao(completely ignoring him)
Ting hao- Did you remembered anything?
Baicao- Yes I remember
Ting hao(happily)- Really, what do you remember?
Baicao- I remembered that you are irritating me from tomorrow I don't know what relation I have with you. I think you should move on in your life.

After saying all this to him, she went away from there. Now Ting hao couldn't hear anything so he decided to bring baicao's memory back by any way.
So he decided to discuss about this with ruo bai and Ting yi.

Ting hao- So I called you both because I want baicao to be normal as soon as possible.
Ruo bai- I knew that it must be this reason only
Ting hao- So you have any idea
Ruo bai- It's not that easy, I talked with the doctor. He told me that it seems to be impossible for baicao to be as same as before.
Ting hao- Just take your words back I said
Ruo bai- I am telling you the fact and nothing else, I even care for her but...

Ting hao was sad after hearing it but just then,

Ting hao- But wait I am Fang Ting hao I have my own ways of dealing with problems and also I am not a crybaby
Ting yi- Yes, I am with you but what's the plan?
Ting hao- We will show baicao something that she loves the most
Ting yi- We will show her Ruo bai
Ting hao(angrily)- I will kick you now, don't speak bullshit.
Ting yi- Sorry, so tell what she loves the most?
Ruo bai- Yuan Wu dao it is something that baicao loves the most.
Ting hao- Exactly that's what I wanted to say. So now tell who is with me in this mission.
Ruo Bai and Ting yi(together)- I am with you.

The next day,
Ting hao and  ruo Bai were ready to show of their yuan Wu do skills in front of baicao. Ting yi wanted to help them but due to her health condition she wasn't able to accompany them in their task.
Ting hao went to baicao, grabbed her hand and brought her to the hall.
Both of them worked really hard to show baicao their best skills.
After an hour, Ting hao decided to ask baicao that she is enjoying it or not?

Ting hao- You are enjoying right
Baicao- I am finding it a very boring sport
Ting hao(startled to hear this)- You are Qi baicao right. You are finding yuan Wu dao boring.
Baicao- I am not sure whether I am Qi baicao or not as I don't remember anything.
Ting hao- You are finding it boring and both of us thought that you are enjoying it. Someone give me water please.

And baicao immediately brought a glass of water from inside,

Ting hao- Your memory is lost but you still care for me, the power of my love.
Baicao- You are self-obsessed man
Ting hao- After so much efforts I made that dumb baicao a little smart but see you again became the same as before
Baicao- Hey, I am not dumb
Ting hao- Really you are not dumb

After saying this he went close to her, putting his hands on her hands. Looking into her eyes, both of them felt like they were lost in a different world.He was comforting her with his gentle touch and was really close to her.
But soon baicao pushed him away and was going away from there.
Ting hao remembered those days before their marriage when baicao used to behave the same way as she behaved just now.

Ting hao- Hey just stop
Baicao- What?

Ting hao again went close to her and kissed her on her forehead.
Baicao pushed him away(not so hardly) and went away.
Ting hao was smiling and there was a sweet smile on baicao's face too.

Ting yi saw everything so she came to Ting hao.

Ting yi(teasing him)- How it feels not be allowed to go close to her even she is your own wife? The world wants to know. A world champion nothing in front of his wife.
Ting hao(angrily looking at her)- You....you just see now what I will do. You are teasing me alot these days.
Ting yi- Ok sorry brother, I won't do it again.
Ting hao- That's better
Ting yi- But please tell how it feels?
Ting hao-  It feels the same way as I felt after eating what you cooked for the first time.
Ting yi- Ok leave this topic, what about playing a game?
Ting hao- We are not kids that we will play games.
Ting yi- Who told that only kids play games, let's play please it will also help to light up your mood.
Ting hao- Ok fine, we will play but what?

____________________________________
                 - Author's note
Hope so this story is not becoming boring, I will soon update the next part and inform you all.
Forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes in the story...