XXVI

Alexander' pov :

i am standing on the other side of the battlefield. my opposite are hundreds and thousands of rogues and all i can think of is her.

now regret the argument i had earlier this morning . i was so bundled up with everything that i got angry when i saw my mate hugging some another man. i am an idiot.

"happy realisation. " my wolf spoke up.

i ignored him . but atleast i am relaxed knowing she is safe

i have never lost and i will not loose this time either. i looked around and Matthew was still not seen. it was endless number of rogues only.

cousin or not.
i won't rest until i behead him. he dare think of laying finger on my people attacking my mate and challenging me for a war. for the blue stone pack, for all those innocent lives of wolf , vampires and witches . today i am going to make sure that this ends right here , right now.

i looked back at the head warrior and nodded to him to rang the siren . all alpha's of all the packs were already here with their warriors .

with the loud noice of horn rang through all the forest both the side charged on each other.

i was surrounded by ten something wolves. i tried stabbing them through but they didn't stopped . what the fuck they think they are ?

"they have mistaken themselves for zombies. let's end their misunderstanding."

i smiled at my wolves statement.
"the heart. go for the heart "
i said to all the wolves through link.

we fought for what felt like hours . i had killed more that 200 rogues. but our side still had more casualties .

i leaped through the wolf on timmothy. as i ripped it's heart out. timmothy was injured heavily.

this was going no where. rogues were kept on coming like turns of a never ending maze.
dammit.

"you need to take rest. let me handle it " my wolf spoke. he was angry and it's time i let him out.

not taking a second more i shifted to my wolf . and after fighting for another few minutes i was standing on fifty around corpses of wolves. my black fur was coated with blood. blood of those rogues.
i stink.

Matthew was still not seen. where the hell is he hiding like coward.

fuck .
i looked around to spot her. she is nearby . i can smell her scent. but where is she.?

i was distracted by her when a rogue clawed his nails on leg.

A powerfull yet full of dominance growl errupted from my right side . it was powerful enough to stop everyone in their tracks and bow. their head to the source.

I looked around to see the beautiful white wolf standing in the middle of all chaos . her white paws were spotted with blood making her more and more attractive.

i ran towards her to jump on her but to my shock she stepped aside making me stumble.

" you stink of rotten meat and you look handsome you are distracting me " she said

" that hurts. what are you doing here? " i replied.

everyone was still glued to their steps not a single movement can be seen. it was like the time had frozen.

" making sure the stupid mate of mine don't die. "

" its not that easy to kill me love. what have you done to them? they seem like a frozen piece of ice "

" well, ding dong. your wish have been granted. i frozed them for a while it won't be long they start again. "

" davina, please leave. it's too risky to be here. it's not that easy as it seems to be "

" relax my dear mate , i am not that easy as i seem to be. now listen to me. i will try to remove the control over those rogues. and as soon as i end this command them to back up and leave and when i am doing it don't stop me in the middle. you will end up killing me "
she replied and for a second i felt like my heart stopping on the mention of killing her.

" no you aren't going to do any of that " i shouted back at her with all i could to stop her.

" your king command won't work on me. look around alex your side is on loss . these aren't normal rogues. they only do what they are commanded to and for now it's killing . you may win the war but your people are getting killed in heavy numbers with each second . charlie and timm are injured. hell , you are injured. think about them. all the other pack warriors, they are here fighting for us . you don't want to be the reason of their death. when you can save them. YOU'RE THEIR KING Alexander Valencia Anderson , behave like one " she shouted back at me

" can you do it? the control can you remove it? " i asked her again not able to meet her eyes.

" i can try. can't i? " a growl errupted from me as soon as the words left her mouth . is she dumb? . i was lost in my thoughts and i didn't realized she had changed into her human form wearing one of my shirts.

" Now " she shouted back at me and before i could do anything she was covered by a dark black cloud like thick fog.

the sky was filled with black clouds and thundering.

what the hell was happening . i looked around to see that all my people were now back but the rogues were still frozen as for davina i can't see any of her. it was only her crying . i felt on the ground as i felt her pain. it was unbearable for me then what was it for her. i have to stop her before she kills herself

"DON'T , don't do anything. you will kill our mate " my wolf shouted at me

i remembered her words. soon Charlie and timmothy surrounded us with austin. every rogue wolf present there were back to normal having no idea why they were here at the first place. i was back to my human form

" L.E.A.V.E " i shouted with all i had . the ground was shaking as the birds in the trees flew away with the cluttering voices. all the pack wolf bowed their head and each and every rogue slowly leaving the battlefield .

i looked back at davina still no sight of her.

"what's wrong with her? what is she doing " Austin shouted back at me grabbing my neck.

Charlie held Austin back as timmothy help me up.

and suddenly everything went silent as a gunshot was heard in the air. i looked around to see Matthew walking forward coming in sight .

before i could reach to her i grab the knife beside me and threw it towards Matthew and before he could react it pierced through his shoulder .

without delaying royal guards captured him and took him to the prison. i swear i won't make it easy for him. i will make his death the worst one had ever done till date .
" peel his skin off then his muscles and fat then leave him in the field of eagles with salt over him " i commanded the guards

i looked around to see her crying had stopped .NO. NO please. moon goddess no. i begged for the only possibility to not happen . the dark fog cleared on it own, only to let's see her lifeless body on the ground. the bullet pierced though her heart.

i picked up her little frame laying her head on my lap.

"Don't you dare close your eyes on me... do you hear me? please don't .. please No... don't leave me alone here davina..please i can't live without you. please....i love you... please don't. don't leave me alone... " my words were more like plead as sobs errupted from me.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *