Deer Me, this Might Turn out Unexpected- Maybe

Lucy POV

We followed Remus and Sirius up to one of the spare rooms.

I heard them cast some charms that I couldn't hear. Then suddenly the room expanded into the size of a Quidditch pitch. Remus had charmed 3 hops every side of the room and conjured 2 dozen brooms. Including the twins and Harry's, who immediately took their brooms, not wanting to use the old brooms.

"Ok there are 21 of us and that makes 3 teams. There should be 3 rounds, each team plays each other whoever has the highest points win. Who will be the team captains?" asked Teddy.

After many arguments, the captains ended up with Lily for Team 1, Fred II for Team 2 and James for Team 3.

Then started more arguments on who will be on what team and who would be what position. I didn't really care. At the normal family games, I play chaser. I am a decent player, but I don't play through school or anything. After 5 minutes, the teams and the positions were determined and they included:

Team 1

-   Louis (Chaser)

-   Sirius (Chaser)

-   Molly II (Chaser)

-   Ron (Keeper)

-   Teddy (Beater)

-   Hermione (who really didn't want to play but everyone convinced her to try Beater)

-   Lily (Seeker)

Team 2

-   Albus (Chaser)

-   Victoire (Chaser)

-   Remus (Chaser)

-   Hugo (Keeper)

-   Fred I (Beater)

-   Fred II (A.N I thought I might do a good old switcheroo)

-   Dom (seeker)

Team 3

-   Ginny (Chaser)

-   Myself (Chaser)

-   James (Chaser)

-   Rose (Keeper)

-   George (Beater)

-   Roxy (Beater)

-   Harry (Seeker)

Granddad decided to keep track of the scores as Grandma was doing stuff somewhere else. The first round was Team 1 Vs Team 2. I sat and watched the game as I was Team 3. No one was going easy.

Granddad blew a whistle he got from somewhere and chucked the Quaffle up in the air.

The first game had begun.

In the first 30 minutes, Louis had scored 40 goals.

I saw Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry taking notes for some new moves for their team.

Sirius and Louis tried to score more. Hugo, who was an excellent keeper, blocked around 100 points.

It got really interesting because, Aunt Hermione, who has never really played Quidditch in her life was doing fine at first. I heard her shout its like cricket. I don't really know what it is. I know it's really popular in Australia from a book I read in Ravenclaw tower.

Aunt Hermione had hit the most bludgers after Fred and Uncle Fred (they were just whacking bludgers left, right and centre) which was surprising because Teddy was a Beater when he was at Hogwarts.

That was until she accidentally knocked Teddy out with her bat when he scared her and she went swinging like a mad person. She quickly woke him back up, feeling really bad. He was fine, just a little unfocused.

Albus was the only one who had scored from the opposite team. He scored 50 points, against Ron who the present generation was pleasantly surprised by his Keeping skills.

After around 20 minutes Lily made a jaw-dropping dive that Harry and Ginny whipped their heads towards her with their mouths open in shock as she had gotten the snitch.

The points had tallied up to 190 points (Team 1) and 50 points (Team 2). Team 1 had won.

Team 3 stood up as Team 1 sat down. The next game was Team 2 and Team 3.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey guys Thanks for 1000 READS. I am really stoked as to how this book is going so far.

First of All, I would like to thank everyone for just reading my book and giving me such wonderful comments. Last night, I had taken a photo of 999 reads and I literally stayed awake until 1 in the morning to see myself get 1000.

Not the best decision ever as I feel asleep in Religion- but then again, who doesn't!

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

The second thing I would to do is give a shout out.

So,

SHOUTOUT TO LittleLeaf_

Thanks for all your lovely comments and making me laugh during class, resulting in me nearly getting detention. But thankfully, I blamed my best friend, so no harm done.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Please remember to voice your opinions in the comment section.

(╭☞◕ᗜ◕)╭☞ Be a Good Bloody Legend!!!!

711 Words

K

Published on the 30th of July 2020