It Has Began (Cue Dramatic Music)

Before you continue with the story, With the J.K Rowling drama, I wanted to say that my stories and my account are a free and unjudgemental area.

I do not accept hate and everyone is welcomed to enjoy what I write and will continue to right.

I wanted to extend my love for fandoms and everyone is free to help me do this without judgement. If you need to vent about an issue, feel free to contact me. I will help anyone who wants it.

Anyway... back to the story!

-----------------------------------------

No One's POV

It was mayhem.

Everyone, both present and future generation were running around.

Hermione ran to get the eggs in the kitchen and bumped into Fred II in the kitchen and said,

"What are you doing here Fred or are you George, you are meant to be getting your fireworks?" she asked questionably.

"Um... I needed the tape," Fred II said and ran back to Team 4.

" I know Team 1's plan and it involves fireworks, so avoid them," he said as he sets up the scare pops outside of the spare room.

------------------------------------------------

Team 5 sprinted towards the Hermione, Ginny, Lily and Rose's room.

"Come on," Teddy said as he went to push open the door, but they all stopped as Albus and James walked pasted hissing at each other, which everyone in Team 5 admitted was strange but they have seen them do this before, it's like they have their own language.

Teddy went back to unlocking the door (which was locked for a smart reason). Victoire had drawn out her wand and mumbled Alohomora opening the door. But suddenly fireworks blew into the room, scaring the shit out of them. They sprinted out of the room in fear of being burnt from the sparks. They sprinted out towards Sirius's room as it was the highest and furthest away (which was Team 1's plan).

After they left, Team 3 grouped in the girl's room as Harry and Lily set up the dung bomb diversion outside in the hallway as the Potter brothers summoned using a device James had given the Poltergeist. As Peeves is a Poltergeist, he has memories of the future and the device James gave him allows him to appear to the twin device (which James has) when activated. James has full control of him.

"This is going to be great but let's get your cloak ready dad as the mum and the others will kill us," James said.

"I'm not going to kill you," Lily said happily giving a toothy grin that made Harry smile at how happy his children his or will be.

-------------------------------------

Team 4 was taping up the doorway of the spare room which Roxy, Dom, Lucy and Molly occupied. Fred was telling Roxy, Dom and Lucy about what Hermione had said. They were laughing until they heard footsteps running past the room. The shut up and heard Ron telling the Weasley Twins I that they have gotten the 2nd part ready and they should wait in Fred and George's room. They then heard Hermione tell them to hurry.

They sat down and watched everything play out.

------------------------------------

"There, all done," Ginny said as she jumped off of the step ladder.

Ginny, Rose, Hugo and Louis stood back to access their handy work.

"So, what now?" Louis asked.

"We don't we see what is going on with everyone else," Rose asked.

"Yeah let's go," Hugo said as they walked out of Ron, Harry's, James, Albus and Hugo's room.