18

Jimin was sleeping when Rosé and Jisoo arrived his mansion however he soon wake up when his nose got evaded by all sorts of mouth watering fragrance of food.

He woke up only to find two girls, casually drooling over pictures of idols and munching on food in between their gossip, even their voice was way too loud as if they had completely disregard the person sleeping on the couch beside them.

" what are you doing here??" jimin asked casually rubbing sleepiness away from his eyes.

Both the girls were caught off guard. Jisoo jumped so high that she fall down hitting her leg on the coffee table in the process.

Jimin looked at both of them as if he was judging their mental ability, do they really have to create such a scene, he didn't even did anything ..

Soon Rosé and Jisoo recovered from the shock... " Jimin you scared the shit out of me.. "

Jimin rolled his eyes as he sat down picking up cheese pizza and dipping it in pickle juice before taking a bite..

Jisoo gagged just seeing him eat like that...

Jimin looked at the disgusted expression on Jisoo's face, " whatt?? "

" why the fuck are you eating pizza like that.. "

" I just saw Rosei eating it like that, it seemed appetizing... "

" appetizing...!!!?????? MY ASS... "

This time Rosé pipped in.. " your ass is appetizing only to Jennie.. How can you disrespect my food"

A red heavy blush covered Jisoo's face hearing it, as she coughed to cover up her flustered expression.

Jimin couldn't help but laugh out loud, at Jisoo's expression as he munched on his pickle juice cheese pizza.

****************

( on the other side of city)

Four alphas were standing at the front of basement of supposed to be Jinho's clan headquarters.

A few of Min clan warriors have reported the place to Yoongi a few days ago and now was the time for action.

Under no circumstances the two alphas want their mate to know about what they have planned. No matter what, that peice of shit is still Jimin's father. Maybe Jimin would end up forgiving him.

However forgiving an enemy is same as digging your own grave. They don't want that to happen hence decided to take action as fast as possible.

They send some of Min and Lisa's pack best warriors to protect the omegas and human secretly outside their mansion.

Yoonseok couple entered the basement along with few alpha warriors while Jennie and Lisa stood outside with a set of beta warriors to make sure no outside help could reach Jinho.

Today should be the end of that scumbag, although Lisa also have some dispute with Jinho. But she surely wasn't powerful enough to do what Yoongi had planned.

Even thinking about it she could feel the chills down her back, she and Jennie swear to never anger Yoongi again.

Yoongi was brain of Min Clan just like Lisa was of her clan, and although she was considered ruthless every veteran clan know just how cruel can Min Clan brains be, but that Jinho just had to offend them, surely a fool....

And although Hoseok might appear a ball of sunshine he was not someone anybody should offend and Jennie sure had first hand experience with it.

Thinking back the time when contract with Jung clan was signed and the pack head warriors have to sign contract of submission, she lost to Hoseok by leaps and bounds.. It was good enough that she is alive and not lying five feet under.

And now when such ruthless leaders form Min Clan's main two, they should prey the god for those who dared to harm their beloved mate.

***************

A/n Good night 💜