22

(In the mansion)

Jimin was feeling extremely unwell as if whatever he had just consumed is returning back up as the need to vomit grew up.

When Jimin received the phone call from his dad he didn't feel anything, all he want to do is to curse at that old hag, he considered his father for so long. However before he could even say anything the phone dropped from his hand and he started feeling extremely dizzy as he fall down unexpectedly landing on the soft rug beneath.

Rosé and Jisoo were scared to death as they tried to wake him up, they even called the doctor as well as ambulance but the phone lines were somehow interuppted.

The final thing they can do was to let Rosé contact Lisa through the mind link...

" Lisa... Baby... "

" what happened Rosé, I m busy right now "

" Jimin fainted, there is no car in the house and we can't contact any doctor "

After listening this Lisa immediately cut off the mind link as she called her pack doctor asking her to rush to the given address as fast as possible.

Soon, the two alphas can be seen from the distance as she and Jennie rushed toward them and made them aware of the situation.

Hearing that Jimin had fainted a sudden happiness crossed their eyes. If Jimin fainted that means they can not mind linked him because he's weak and not because he don't want to talk to them.

But the happiness soon got replaced by even more sadness, what if he fainted because he was so angry that he could not control it???

Seeing the two alphas in daze, Jennie want to smack them do they not want to go to their mate as soon as possible, why are they standing like statue now..???

Soon Yoongi and Hoseok came out of their daze as they drove to their house in full speed followed by Jennie and Lisa.

The four alphas got down the car and rushed to the mansion, when they reached their room door, they saw Jimin lying on the bed with his hand on his belly as an excited Jisoo and very emotional Rosé was sitting beside him.

The female doctor sitting beside him gave a warm smile to the alphas,

" congratulations your mate is PREGNANT "

*********

So the story is close to its end.. 💜