Part 3

Lloyd! It's him. Sweat started to form on her forehead and her hands began getting cold. She's so nervous like a love struck teenager. He looked hotter than before.  Her eyes trail from face, down his well sculptured body. She closed her eyes fighting not to faint. Run! That's all in her head. Run away  just like what she did when he found his mate. Run from the pain seeing him with her, caring, touching and kissing her. But before she got a step away, a strong arm grabbed her. She tried to free her hand but to no avail. She look at him who is now seriously looking at her. She's small for him. Tears began running down her face. She looked down and wipe it with her hands. 

"Alpha, your clothes," says Jake who handed him his clothes. His men already shifted and wearing their clothes. They are cleaning the place so no one will  suspect what happen. Jake frown when he saw her. She looked at the ground to hide her face  but he still recognized her. "Sam? Is that you? All this time you were here?Why did you left the pack?" he question her.

She didn't move. Still cannot believe of what was happening. Jake tried to touch her but Lloyd let out a growl. He looked at him confused but obeyed when he signal him to leave.

"Get your things, you're coming back with us." Lloyd commanded in a soft voice. What's going on with her. His voice is creating so much reaction inside her. She must be getting crazy. She embrace herself not sure what to do.

"I'll give you five minutes to get your things, if you don't come back I'll get there myself and dragged you back home." 

She bit her lips in defeat. There's no way she can argue with an Alpha. She slowly walk away to get her things. Tears kept coming while she was packing her clothes on an old bag she used a year ago. She can't believe she's going back to where she left. All this time she was protecting herself from pain although she's dying everyday thinking about him. She kept telling herself it's just a teenage infatuation but still didn't succeeded forgetting him. She was closing her bag when the door suddenly open. She jumped from her seat when she saw who it is. 

"Five minutes! You were only given five minutes!" 

She was too tired to talk. Tired emotionally about the sudden turn of events on her life. He walked towards her, grabbed her things and grabbed her hands out of the house. One last time she looked at the house an old lady left her. Margarette found her sleeping on the ground under a tree when she was gathering woods. She offered her to stay with her. At first she was unsure but give in at the end knowing she has nowhere to go. Margarette was alone and an old woman like her needed an extra hand to do the chores. She lived with her since then. It was just three months ago when she died of cancer. 

He lead her to the group waiting for them.  Jake didn't bother to look or talk again to her. He kept a safe distance . She was not in the mood to even care. To her dismay Lloyd walked near her as if she was a toddler needed to be shadow all the time.