Part 12

Sam got thirsty and decided to go out and get something to drink on the kitchen. It was already dark and dinner was over. On her way back to her room she spotted Lloyd standing on her door. She was deciding to go back to the kitchen to  avoid  him unfortunately he saw her and smile. She got no choice but  walk towards him and get back on her room. Her hands tremble and felt  cold from nervousness. She felt sweat on her forehead. She  mentally scold herself for acting like that. 

He gave her his sexiest smile and her heart leap from her chest. This man is just making things hard for her. Damn those beautiful eyes. Damn that red lips! 

"Good evening Alpha." she said when she reach the door to her room. He was still smiling and looking so damn gorgeous. She held the door knob bracing for support because her knees are betraying her. She look at him one last time and turn the knob but before she could push and open the door he cross the distance between them. Her back on the door. His hands on her waist. His eyes are glowing like gold looking at her lips. She swallow hard when her own eyes landed on his lips. Those naturally red lips are slowly going for her lips. Their lips met. His lips was so soft, moving and urging her to match his hunger. He tongue ask for permission  to enter and she allowed him. They were both breathless when the kiss ended. His eyes were burning with desire. she bit her lips but before any of them make another move that they will both regret she reach for the door knob and get inside the room. When the door was close she touch her lips unable to believe they kissed. A kiss from her handsome crush.

 She stood there till she heard his footsteps going away. 

****************

Lloyd stood on her door a few seconds more before he decided to leave. He doesn't wanna rush her but he lose control of his wolf and kiss her. Goddess her lips taste so sweet. 

He fix his hair with one hand and sigh. He turn his head on his right and a figure move. It was dark but he can see him. 

"Wanna join me for a drink?" he ask through mind link while heading out the packhouse. Jake obediently follow him. He wanna punch him on the face to get rid of the smile he has on it. This is going to be another long night.

Both men are sitting on a table on a bar with a bottle of beer on their hands. They are sitting there for half an hour and no one utter a word.

"How was the kiss? Jake decided to break the silence. Lloyd look at him and raise a brow. He took another drink before answering him.

"Ask that question and you'll be dead tonight."

Jake smile. He doesn't wanna piss the Alpha who is already looking like he will murder anyone. He shook his head and took another sip on his drink. His eyes brighten when he remember something.

"She's really doing good on training. I'm starting to think she's not an Omega or Omegas should join the warriors too."

Lloyd look at him with interest obvious on his eyes at the mention of his mate. 

"What do you know about her?"

"Nothing much. No one knows where she really came from. There was no lead. They found her on a creek far from two dead wolves. Someone from our pack heard her cry and follow the sound till they found her. 

Lloyd sigh. it doesn't matter to him who she was or where she came from . She grew up on this pack. That makes her a member of the Crescent Wolf Pack.

"When will you tell her she's your mate?"

"I don't know. You said she likes me but it seems it's just a simple infatuation not a mate bond. I don't wanna rush her. I almost lost her. Luckily we found her and got her back."

"How can it be that she's your mate but she doesn't feel the pull of the mate bond? She didn't recognize the connection as strong as yours. It's a one way feeling."

"You think I'm  insane, making things up, desperate for a mate? Yeah, I'm desperate."

"Wait! She's not yet of age. She's younger than us maybe that's why she doesn't feel anything. Her wolf cant recognize the bond yet."

Lloyd's hope flew higher to the moon  from that idea. It could be the only reason. When Sam turns eighteen she will recognize him as her mate. Finally there is a light on the darkness . All they have to do is wait.