"Then help me understand."-Winger

The Last chapter:
Everyone's eyes went to where Cutter was looking and saw...

_________________________
3 persons P.O.V—

...and saw 3 Swiftwings one was a male, yellow and orange like a sunset. The one in the middle was also a male, he had a white underbelly like Winger and Voilet but for his main color is a forest green. The third one was a bit taller and leaner. She looked to be female. Her main scales were a light blue and her underbelly was also a white color.

"Sunset... what are you doing here?" Voilet asks, the orange and yellow Swiftwing.

The Swiftwing sighed. "I'm here to bring you back home..." The Rescue Riders guessed 'Sunset' said.

"You know I'm not going back." Voilet responded.

"You don't have a choice your father will never stop looking for you and you know that." The light blue Swiftwing said.

"I'd rather die then go back there." Voilet said.

"I'm sorry but who knows what he will do to us if we don't bring you back." The green Swiftwing said.

"We were best friends, I'm begging you guys- don't do this. I know you guys." Voilet begged, looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Well then you also know that I'm really good at manipulating people. I'm also good at knowing what your thinking..." The blue Swiftwing said and her eyes trailed to Winger. Voilet's eyes widened.

"Don't you dare." Voilet growled. The blue one started walking up to her and their heads were close to each other so the they could feel each other's breath. Both glaring daggers at each other.

"You'll come home or else I'll rip your new friends to shreds, especially the blue one."  She growled her head retracting. She had a smirk on her face as well.

"Sky...don't." Voilet said a little quieter then before but you could still hear her.

"You should have thought about that before you left us to rot." Sky responses. She looked a little... hurt. They all switched positions looking at Winger, getting in a fighting stance. They were growling too. Winger got in a defensive position too, ready to defend himself and the others. Before anything could happen Voilet jumped in front of Winger and in-between him and the other Swiftwings.

"I command you to stop! As daughter of the leader of star flock, I command you to stop!" Voilet said now in a sitting position keeping her head high. The other Swiftwings slowly went out of there fighting stance as well.

"Tell my father that I will depart this island at next sunrise and will be back home shortly." Voilet told them. They she talked, it sounded so formal and cold- Winger could barely recognize her.

"Fine." They heard sunset mumble. The 3 Swiftwings  flew up in to the air and went away. The Rescue Riders saw Voilet's head drop and her whole figure sagged.

"Don't you see what you've done!" Voilet says, suddenly whipping her head back looking straight at Winger. He was also kinda close to her to. His eyes widened when he heard that and put his right front paw up and leaned back surprised. She looked back at the way they went with a pained expression.

"Their using you to get to me. If I refuse to go back then... they'll kill you." Voilet whispered but it was loud enough so they could hear. She looked back at Winger with watery eyes.

"Whatever's going on we can help. I can protect myself." Winger responds. He took a step closer to her so they were closer.

Her eyes glanced away and said, "Winger... you don't understand."

"Then help me understand." Winger pleaded. She turned back to face him and didn't realize how close they were. Their looking at each other the moonlight sparkling. There muzzles almost touching. They stood their for a second but realized the other Rescue Riders were there and it was a awkward position. They both backed up quickly.

"Ok so start at the beginning." Leyla said ignoring that moment Voilet and Winger had. Even though she wanted to squeal about how cute they are together she had to stay on track.

"Ok well..." Voilet says sitting down in front of everyone.

Ok next chapter!

Just kidding!!!!

"When I was little I thought my father was an amazing dragon but I didn't realize how wrong I was until I saw him murder my mother right in front of me... me and someone else. He made me promise to not tell anyone or else he would hurt me. After my mother died my father took over the flock and it was miserable. He made the flock be killers and be angry and mad all the time. Our flock became the most feared flock in the area. I grew up having to the perfect little girl. About a month ago he was going to make me and Shadow mates. An ' arranged marriage' as humans call it. I wasn't gonna let that happen so I ran away. I've been on the run ever since. The funny thing is I used to like Shadow and my father knows that. The other person that saw my father killing my mother was shadow's mother... he killed her too. After that happened Shadow thought he had no one else left so he left the flock... when he came back he was so mean and cruel. It was like he became a completely different person." Voilet said.

"Oh that's horrible..." Burple said. Aggro nudged him and did a glare trying to tell him to be quiet.

"It's fine," Voilet said looking at Burple and Aggro. "But now I have to go back." She finished.

"No you don't... we can fight them off. You can be free." Winger said to Voilet.

"Winger no. This could be war. You just became Alpha and I don't want to make your job any harder then it already is."  She responds.

"I have new powers." Winger said.

"That you can't control. You could barely fight one dragon let alone a whole flock of killers." Voilet says while there both looking into each other's eyes.

"But...... we could...maybe..." Winger started.

"Winger," She said shaking her head. "There's nothing you can do. I'm sorry for getting close to you... it wasn't fair for you since you didn't know that I was just gonna leave anyway." She continued. "I'm sorry...we should get back to Huttsgalor." She finished. She turned away and looked up at the sky.

Voilet's P.O.V—

The stars shined so bright in the night sky. I felt like I could stare at them forever. My heart felt broken. Why did I ever think that this could ever work? I'm so stupid. Now I have to go back. Ugh why do I care if they kill him... we just meet not long ago..  I sigh.

Winger's P.O.V—

I didn't know any of this was going on... I can't just let her go. Think! Think of anything! Why do I want her to stay so bad. I never felt like this before as I looked into her eyes, that reflected the night sky with the stars shining brightly. I could just look at her for hours. I heard her sigh. Dak climbed on my back and we all took to the air and started flying back to Huttsgalor.

     ______________________________

Ok so that was crazy... anyway next chapter! Vote and comment!