Chapter 4.

Ayushi's POV-

"Bye Mr. Ideal crush." I winked and waved at him, while leaning against the door frame.

Zeehan turned back to look at me. Chuckling, he shook his head, mumbling a bye to me, before walking towards his car.

"Bye Reyhan. Bye Armaan." I bid the other two boys a goodbye. They waved back before joining Zeehan in the car.

I stood there, watching the car drive out of my sight.

"So, Mr. Ideal crush huh?" Aisha asked me, nudging my side in a teasing manner.

"I'm just fooling around with him." I said, laughing, while walking back into the house.

"Sure enough." Aisha replied, locking the door behind us, before following me into the living room.

*

I woke up and looked around, happy that I was finally home. Looking over at the clock in my room, I realised it was almost 3 in the afternoon.

I'm not even surprised to be honest.

I had the best sleep compared to the ones in the last two years. God, the last two years were so hectic, I couldn't even sleep properly.

I brushed my teeth and took a long hot shower. Well, I spent thirty minutes dancing, having my own concert and debating with an imaginary person on whether or not to ban pineapples on pizza.

Post shower I changed into a black tube top and denim jeans, pairing the outfit with white sneakers. I tied my hair into a messy bun, leaving my bangs free. I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror, before walking downstairs.

"Morning mom!" I greeted her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon to you too, Choco." She chuckled.

"Breakfast or lunch directly?" She asked me.

"What's for breakfast?" I questioned her back.

"I'll make some pancakes, if you want me to." She answered.

"And what's for lunch?"

"Brinj-"

"Ah, I'll go with breakfast." I said, cutting her sentence off, causing her to chuckle.

While I sat on the dining table, mom was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for me.

"Where's dad, by the way?" I questioned.

"Office." She replied, as I nodded my head, going through my phone.

"Choco, get the door!" Mom shouted from the kitchen, after the door bell rang twice.

The door bell rang again while I was in the hallway.

"Coming!"

I opened the door to find Aisha, Zeehan, Armaan and Reyhan standing.

"Hello!" I greeted them before moving aside for them to come in.

"Hello, Choco!" Armaan said, patting my head.

"What's up, Choco?" Reyhan asked, pulling me into a hug.

"You look cute." He added.

But before I could say anything, Aisha spoke up.

"Uhm, hello? Did you forget? No flirting with my little sister."

"You heard her." I stated, while smiling at him.

I turned to now look at Zeehan. He took his shades off and looked at me head to toe and back.

"You know, you would be my ideal crush material with those cute bangs and the personality you carry, minus the annoying smile." He winked, coming inside the house.

"Yeah, right." I chuckled while locking the door.

Mom had already set my breakfast on the dining table, and so I walked over to have it.

"Pancakes?" Mom asked them.

"Absolutely nothing, aunty. We had momos before coming here." Armaan answered.

"You guys had momos?" I asked, looking at them with my eyes wide open.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry, Choco, I forgot to get some momos for you." Aisha said, looking guilty. I made a sad face before smiling at her.

"It's okay, I'm going to meet Divit anyway, so I'll just go with him." I told her.

"Little choco has got a boyfriend?" Armaan teased.

"Bestfriend." I corrected him.

"And what's with the little Choco? I'm just two years younger to you people." I reasoned.

Armaan shrugged, while Aisha spoke, "When are you going?"

"After I'm done with breakfast." I said, popping another piece into my mouth.

"Breakfast." Zeehan repeated.

I rolled my eyes at him, but couldn't help the smile which made its way on to my face.

"How come you guys come here every day?" I questioned them.

"We come here to chill with uncle and aunty, and ofcourse to eat aunty's delicious food." Reyhan said, winking at mom, who then gave him a fist pump.

I chuckled at them before continuing with my breakfast. While the others spoke, I quickly ate my pancakes.

Bidding goodbye to everyone, I took mom's car keys before stepping out of the house and driving to Divit's place.