Chapter 11.

Ayushi's POV-

"Shh. She'll wake up." Someone whispered.

"Awww. You like her, don't you?" That was Aisha.

"I don-"

"Oh, come on man, we haven't seen you behave this way even with Kiara."

"Can y'all shut up? She'll wake up if you guys don't."

Shuffling in my spot, I rubbed my eyes before opening them.

"You guys suck at whispering." I commented, sitting straight. I looked around and noticed that we weren't in the same place as last night.

"We'll reach in a few minutes." Reyhan informed.

I nodded my head.

"You do realise he can't see you, right?" Zeehan whispered.

"Go away." I smiled, pushing his face farther.

"Here." Aisha said, handing me my tablets and a bottle of water.

"What are these for?" Zeehan asked, while Armaan snatched it away from her hand.

"Alpha and Lo..va...stat...in..." He tried reading the name of the second tablet.

"Lovastatin, you fool." I chuckled, snatching it away from his hand.

"But what are these for?" Zeehan asked again.

"Alpha is for my breathing problem and Lovastatin for cholesterol." I answered, before gulping down the tablet.

"She's not supposed to have oily stuff or junk food or anything that raises her cholesterol on a regular basis. Only once or twice in a month. So, she takes Lovastatin to keep her cholesterol in check." Aisha continued.

"Is this why you didn't have ice cream the other day?" Reyhan questioned, looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yup. Ice cream increases cholesterol like whooop." I said, rushing my index finger up while say 'whooop'.

"What a cutie." Armaan chuckled, as I smiled at him.

"But choleste-"

"Heredity. I got it from my grandfather. Aisha and dad got lucky. They didn't inherit this." I said, interrupting Reyhan.

"And breathing problem?" He questioned further.

"Well, I was a prematured baby. So, yeah, I had breathing problems since the minute I was born." I told him, before meeting Zeehan's gaze.

I raised my eyes at him, as if asking what. He stared at me for a few seconds.

"So is it like, you'll die because of this?" Zeehan asked, stressing on 'this.'

"No, I won't die because of this." I said, laughing, and stressed on 'this' just like he did.

Before he could say anything else, Reyhan announced, "And, we're here!"

I looked out of the window. 'Nature Valley Farmhouse' read the name.

While the rest of them stepped out of the car, I was still seated. I took a deep breath, and said, "Let's do this." before stepping out.

"We have the entire farmhouse for ourselves?" I questioned, looking at it.

"We do." Armaan answered.

"Wow." I mumbled, before following Aisha inside.

"Ground floor!"

"Ground floor!"

"Ground floor!"

Screamed Aisha, Armaan and Reyhan.

"Oh ofcourse, this was all planned." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Armaan asked, faking innocence. I rolled my eyes again.

"You know what."

"Oh. Giving you and Zee the first floor? I don't know." He shrugged, but had a smirk on his face.

"Bitches." I glared at them, as they smiled at me, before walking up the stairs.

"Yo, lover girl. What're you doing here?" Zeehan called me out while I was walking towards a room.

"The three of them planned to take the ground floor rooms, so that we could stay up here." I said.

He smirked at me, before grabbing my things and walking into the room he had taken.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"You really don't know?" He counter questioned.

"Don't know what?"

"Well, this is going to be fun."

"What're you saying?"

"The other rooms on this floor are locked." He chuckled.

I looked at him. And kept on looking at him.

"So, this means..-"

"Yeah." He stated.

"Can you not ask Armaan or Reyhan to share a room with you?" I whined.

"Come on, Ayushi, you think they'd agree? I mean, they're the reason we have to share a room in the first place."

I sighed and looked anywhere and everywhere, but not at him.

"Chill. If you're really uncomfortable with sharing a room with me, I'l-"

"No, I am comfortable." The sentence quickly slipped out of my mouth.

"It's just that-"

"Sharing a room with your crush gets you excited?" He chuckled.

"Shut up." I laughed, before hitting his arm.

"Just kidding." He smiled.

"I'm taking the right side of the bed." I told him, walking towards the bed, and sitting on it.

"And what if I say no?" Zeehan smirked, now standing right infront of me.

"Well then, sweetheart, you have to sleep on the floor, or maybe share a room with someone else."

"You'd really do that?" He asked, bending to my level.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

Zeehan smiled back at me, before standing straight and walking out of the door.

Wait. Is he really going to share a room with someone else? God, I was just kidding!

I quickly stood up and ran to get him.

"Zee, listen!" I caught his hand.

He turned to look at me, as I said, "You don't have to change your room. I was kidding about sleeping on the floor and sharing the room with someone else. You didn't have to walk out." I said, biting my lip and looking down.

Zeehan kept his index finger under my chin and made me look up at him. He had a soft smile playing on his lips, which later changed into a smirk.

"I was just going to inform the rest of them that all we're going to do today is chill in here and order something to eat, and come back to you." He winked, saying the last line.

"So, you weren't going to change your room?"

"Nope." He chuckled.

I turned into a deep shade of red.

"Uh.. yeah.. umm.. I-I knew it." I managed to say.

"I just wanted to make sure I, you know, didn't upset you with whatever I said back there. You see, I'm a kind person who does not like upsetting others." I covered, and shrugged my shoulders.

Zeehan had his arms crossed infront of his chest, as he nodded with a smirk. He knew I was lying.

"Okay, go away." I smiled and pushed him towards the stairs.

I made my way towards the room as he chuckled, but did not miss him saying the next sentence.

"God, she's cute."