Chapter 11

Yoooo!

-

I heard a loud thud in the bathroom and ran towards it. Nobody rly used this to shit just to hook up, I had a couple broads in here before. I opened the door and seen Niy standing above some white nigga. She had her glock in her hand and he was bleeding out his head.

"Hell did you do lil mama?" I asked walking towards her.

"Nigga thought he could try to follow me in here, hell nah. Got me confused with some one else." She said shrugging.

"You crazy asl" I chucked "You want him at the warehouse?" I asked while my crew came in and picked him up.

"Hell yea." She said smirking.

"You straight." I asked, she didn't seem to upset.

"I'm fine, a bitch was just tryna fix her lipgloss." She said walking towards me.

I grabbed her hand and went out back, we got in the car and drove to the warehouse. It was a cool 20 minute drive. It was on the outskirts of da city, so of course her lil ass fell asleep.

"Come on mammas we here." I said getting her out the car. I peeped errbody had came, I knew this was gon be some shit cause these niggas don't take shit seriously. We walked in and headed towards the basement. He was tied up to a chair and was unconscious.

"Hm." I said passing her a bucket of syrup to pour over him. She giggled and took it from me walking towards him. She threw her hair in a ponytail and took of her heels and jewelry.

The hell is she so exited for?

"Wake up Christopher Columbus." She said pouring the syrup on him.

"Where am I? Why am I here? You nig- POP" Niy cut him off by shooting him in the hand.

"How the hell you gon want me but be racist? You racist towards the pussy or nah?" She said laughing.

Lil mama deadass a beast.

"Please, I have kids. They need their father." He pleaded.

"What's your name?" She asked, the door opened and Zay, Ant, Sosa, Lay and Shae walked in.

"Damn she got started early." Sosa said laughing.

"It's Paul, Paul Brown. Please I'll pay you off I'm sorry." He reasoned.

"You do understand her nigga a drug dealer she don't need yo money fooh." I said lighting a blunt.

"No you can't smoke, I have asthma. And marijuana is illegal." He said eyeing me.

"Baby boy, our lives are illegal. And rape is illegal soooo." Niy said toying with the gun.

Now if she shoot herself I'll be wrong to laugh.

"Wait I'm gone off the fact he think we care he got asthma." Lay said shaking her head.

"Nah fr." Shae said laughing.

"Anyways what made you think you was finna rape me?" Niy asked.

"I was just trying to get my dick wet, my wife and I are having marital problems." He sniffed.

"Aw trouble in country club paradise." Sosa said blowing out smoke.

"Mm you was tryna get yo dick wet?" Niy asked.

"Yes I'm sorry, please." He cried.

"Wait your dick?" She asked again.

The hell is she doing.

He nodded, she smirked and aimed her gun.

POP, she shot him in his manhood.

"A strap on?" Niy asked giggling.

"AHHHH!" Paul yelled out in pain.

"Damn." Sosa said clutching his part.

"Stg I felt that shit." Ant said sitting down.

"Remind me not to cheat on your ass." I said laughing.

"PERIOD MY FRIEND WITH ALL THE FUCK SHIT!" Lay screamed.

"Guh sit down." Zay chuckled.

"Jay baby, empty the whole clip on his ass." Niy said walking over to me and kissing me. She blew out the smoke that was transferred to her mouth. I grabbed my AK-47 and did as told, emptied the clip on that mf.

I was turned on as a mf, she looked so goddam sexy doing that shit.

"Clean this shit up boys." Niy said reaching for my hand.

"Y'all know the drill, I'm going in for da night." I told them walking behind Niy. We walked out to car and got in.

"Mammas." I said backing out of the warehouse.

"Hm?" She responded.

"You looked good as hell doing that." I smirked looking over at her.

"Really?" She asked biting her lip.

Might fuck around and put a baby in that tonight. If she won't a virgin I would've fucked her in this car.

"Hell yea." I said speeding up.

She giggled and reached traced my arm tattoos.

"What you got on under that?" I asked, I just knew it had to be something sexy.

"Red lace." She said kissing my cheek.

"Don't make me-" I was cut off by her phone ringing.

"Yea."

"Mhm."

"Okay."

"Turn around we going to Cook-Out." She said putting on a pair of slides I kept in the car for her.

"Since when you run shit?" I asked turning the car around.

"But you turned this shit around didn't you?" She said pulling off her dress and grabbing a pair of sweats and a tank top. I couldn't help it, lil Jay was on hard hard. Like the type of hard a test is when you swore that shit was tomorrow.

"Might need to handle that." She said tapping my bulge. I swatted her hand away. She laughed only because she knew she was the only female that could do this. She was the only female I gave head to, but I ain't mind her pussy was good asl. She was the only female that could get away with leaving me on blue too. She knew that, I knew she won't ready and I won't finna force her. I wasn't only attracted to her in a sexual way like the rest of these bitches. We pulled up to the food place and got out, it was open late night so it was really a chill vibe.

"Jay, my knees hurt. I hate getting out of that low ass car." She whined.

"Guh get you ass on for I give yo knees a reason to hurt." I chucked, she was right that I-8 was low for no reason.

We walked in and I immediately regret ever coming. The cashier was a broad I fucked a week ago, she came on to me at the trap and I was high asl. To be completely honest I don't remember shit, I just remember getting sucked up. Hopefully that's all that happened because I fucked up. I looked down at Niy and she was laughing with Shae.

I knew that smile won't finna stay on for long, bitches be messy asf.

-

Excuse mistakes..and give me bout 10 votes for
an update.