Chapter 35

Y'all told me to keep going so here I am😌

-

Niy POV

"Ahhh we lit." Lay stuck her tongue out. I looked up and mugged her.

"Too fuckin early." I adjusted myself on Jays lap.

"Stop ma." He groaned grabbing my waist.

"Miami ain't ready for us." Ari took bottles out her purse.

"Ouh this mine." I grabbed the Pink Amsterdam.

"Hell nah it's six in the morning." Zay snatched it outta my head.

"Y'all ever though the alcohol chose me?" I put my head in Jay's chest.

"Girl hush, I'm ready to make sum shake." Shae gassed causing Zay to mug her.

"All y'all better act like you got some sense." Ant mumbled.

"I'm single I do as I please." I shrugged. Jay looked down at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Nevermind I'm locked in." I cheesed.

"Y'all so headass." Sosa laughed.

"We are at your destination, I couldn't help but notice the alcohol. Are you all of age?" The driver looked back at us.

"We of your tax caliber." Sosa retaliated.

"Higher." Jay mumbled helping me out the truck.

"NO CAUSE FUCK YOU!" Zay yelled in the drivers face.

"IMMA SHOOT YO MOMMA AND MAKE HER WIG FLY BACK! THEN SELL IT ON ETSY." Sosa put his hands in his ears teasing him.

"Can't take them no where." I shook my head.

"You look good." Jay licked his lips staring at me.

"Wanna take my picture?" I handed him my phone.

"Ouh period it's the bag for me." He hyped me up as he took my flics.

Everyone took there headass pictures while I just stood to the side.

"We can board now." He grabbed my hand, come to find out Jay's dad owned a private plane.

"I got us separate rooms at the resort, incase you didn't wanna sleep with me." He walked into the plane. I frowned and followed after him.

He was laying down on a sofa with his hands in his pants and his arm covering his eyes.

I straddled his lap causing him to move his arm off his eyes. He licked his lips then closed them again.

"Jay I sleep with you and SLEEP with you at home. What made you think I wouldn't in Miami?" I asked.

"That was a one time thing." He said causing me
to get off him.

"Fuck you mean?" I scrunched my face up.

"I'm not trying to fuck you Niy, ion just miss sex. I miss us, I miss vibin, I miss cuddling. You can't let me in physically and not emotionally it don't work like that. We ain't never gon work out if you continue to shut me out." He ranted.

"Jay you cheated on me, I'm gonna let you in when I feel like it." I rolled my neck.

"This the shit I'm talking about. Okay I get it, I cheated. Can you stop throwing it in my face? I feel bad enough as it is." He turned around and went to sleep.

I sighed and put in my headphones. Everyone boarded the plane and took some type of seat.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram.