Chapter - 1 (Aaliya)

Please comment FTR ( First Time Reader) & RR ( Reread ).

AALIYA

Lately she has been feeling off because of morning sickness. She asked Sana her collage friend to buy a pregnancy test kit just to make sure of her suspicions and there she was right she is pregnant. She wants to surprise Ahad with this news. She got ready and now waiting for him.

He will be coming anytime as this is the time, he always come home but today is something off. He didn't call me since morning. He always calls me at lunch break, maybe he was busy.

Ahad his head on his hands.

" Whats wrong Ahad, Aap theek tuo hai, rukiye mei paani lekar aati hu" and I gently put my hands on his hand, he pulled back as if my touch burns him.

Suddenly his hard face and red eyes came into my view,

Ahad - "What's wrong ? I tell u what's wrong. Loving you and having you in my life is wrong. I got these pictures today that my wife whoring around with some other man" he yells.

Aaliya- " kya!! nahi ye such nahi hai ahad, aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte ho. Bus itna hi bharosa hai aapko mujh par. Ye meri friend ka cousin hai aur hum sirf coffee pee rahe the."

Ahad- "Vishwas karta tha tabhi chup tha, aur mujhe pata hai tum jhoot bol rahi ho kyuki is photo mei saaf dikh raha hai ki u are kissing him" " u know na mei sab bardaash kar sakta hu jhoot nahi. Get lost Aaliya mujhe chehra mat dikhna apna ab samjhi tum. Jao yaha se"

Aaliya " please ahad trust me, vo pictures jhoothi hai please vishwaas karo mera. Mei aapse bahot pyaar karti hu ahad. Mei mar jaungi please mera vishwaas karo, aap se hi saanse hai meri, mei aapke bina nahi reh sakti ahad.

Suddenly ahad grabbed my wrist and twisted it and made his way to the main hall. He was continuously shouting and cursing. He slapped me hard and I fell down and my back hit the center table, he didn't help me to stand but my sister did, but ahad asked her to stay back she want to stop ahad but he didn't gave her any chance to speak and she runs towards her room.

I really cant take it anymore, my whole family is standing there waiting for I don't know what but nobody is here to help me. I wish fahad and kaif were here to help.

Tears started flowing from her eyes, she was too shocked to talk when he threw her out of the house and closed the gate , she looked at ahad who broke her heart , the man she love unconditionally. Her lungs were burning due to lack of oxygen her vision were blurred. She wipes her tears furiously and walking towards road. When her right hand went behind her head to find blood she smile sadly and darkness engulfed her.

So Guys kaise tha phela chapter. Hope u like it.

Ahad par gussa aa raha hai na, mujhe bhi but shaq, shaq sab kuch khtm kar deta hai.

Wait for the next chapter. Will update soon.

Please tap the star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey