Chapter - 8 (My family)

In Hospital

"you... why are u here?" didn't I ask you to stay away from her.

"appi sorry but I asked him to come I thought maybe we need him here. If you want, I can send him back, but please try to understand". Said fahad

Suddenly doctor came and said "who is with aaliya khan here".

Ahad came forward "I am her husband"

"Oh ok actually i have never seen you with her before, and i  already informed your wife regarding her condition, because of that she is bleeding and also having high blood pressure, we can't take any chances, we need to deliver the baby now or else there is a chances of miscarriage or she can go to trauma so please arrange the blood and sign the documents. You will get the details from the nurse at reception." Saying this she left.

Ahad was shocked, her words shook his ground and he looked at Zainab with his moist eyes. "yes, you heard right, Alia is pregnant and is going to be the mother of your child. Tumne aaliya ke saath saath apne bache ko bhi bahot takleef di hai." "Yakin karna mera vo bhi maaf nahi karega tumhe apni maa ko itni takleef dene k liye" She said and leaves from there to the reception area.

He cursed that day when he lost his everything and now he lost all his rights to become a good father too. Because of his mistake and stupidity they both suffered.Its like he lost all his senses but he has to be strong, for his wife and baby. he signed all the documents and remembering his past mistakes he went to the corner and started crying. "Aaliya please mujhe maaf kardo please."

AFTER 4 HOURS

"Congratulation it's a boy" Everyone was very happy to hear this news and he started crying with a loud sobs.

"can I meet my wife please" he asked. "No actually she is still not conscious you have to wait for some time"

Here's your baby sir, he is a premature baby so we kept him in incubator to keep a constant body temperature and also to prevent him from any infection, allergies that can cause harm.I know sir, your baby is very small and you may be feeling emotional and shaken but don't worry sir he will be fine soon.

He was emotionally exhausted but he started talking to his son.
"I am sorry beta, you have to suffer because of me. I really didn't know that you were going to come in my life. I really love you and your mother alot. I promise you that I will not let you suffer anymore. I really hope you will forgive your father and love me back. We can be friends and enjoy our life."

After opening my eyes, the first thing i saw was the white walls of the hospital and many sounds coming from nearby and having an IV in one of my arms

After opening my eyes, the first thing i saw was the white walls of the hospital and many sounds coming from nearby and having an IV in one of my arms. Suddenly door opens and my mother came in, yes, she is here. She came to me and sit near me. she holds my hand in a firm and tight grip and started crying. "I am sorry beta, please forgive me. I am ashamed of myself bache, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but still I want to do this". I did want to look at her. I silently turn my face to the other side and try to sleep. i don't want sorry's anymore.

I feel relief and happy watching my baby. he is so tiny yet so beautiful. When I held him for first time, the things I felt at that time cannot be explained in words. Tears rolled down my eyes looking at my tiny prince. He is so calm and soft. I am at the top of the world now and making resolution to protect my child from every evil.

I am watching her from outside, she is looking so different, she lost her weight, she is looking pale. She is with our baby, looking so happy and crying while holding the baby. I don't have courage to face her now. I really want to hold her in my arms, want to kiss her, want to apologise for all my mistakes and also want to love my baby. Want to feel my family near me. but I realized those days of laughter and trust were long gone. I felt our bond dwindling away like a leaf in the lonely fall nights.

Then it hit me, hard. The powerful wave of REGRET. Suffocating me.

‐-------------‐-------‐-----------------------------------

"I was starting to recover. But then you looked at me again"

Please tap the ⭐ star icon to vote and do comment.

Love jomessey