Trollstopia Ep 14: The Eye of Revenge

At Techno Reef, Trollex is swimming around his royal gardens near his LED castle with Techno Beat Drop Button.

"Mmm, yeah! The kelp and seaweed are growing well. Am I right, TBDB?" said Trollex, picks a piece of kelp and eats it.

"Yes, Your Merimaness. And the sea flowers are at bloom in this season," said TBDB.

"Are the-Yes! The lotus is blooming too. With this, I can use them to ask Bliss Marina out. These are her favorite."

As Trollex gathers lotus into a bouquet, TBDB said, "ah, here he goes again. I understand that you're in love with your childhood best friend, but you're so shy when you try to be romantic towards her. King Trollex, I sure hope you do win her over. She's as beautiful as she is sweet."

"Thanks for the encouragement, TBDB."

"No problem, Your Blue Finess."

Then Trollex and TBDB see Bliss Marina playing with the Techno Trollings.

"Go, man! Now's your chance," said TBDB.

King Trollex feels nervous and blushing while saying, "okay, Trollex. You can do it. Come on. You are an eye of a tiger. TBDB, I can do this! What if I can't do this?"

"Then, don't bother trying to ask her out again, man?"

"Good point! Alright!"

Then Trollex swims towards Bliss and the Techno Trollings while carrying the bouquet of lotus in hand.

"Bliss! Hey, Bliss!" Trollex called out.

When she hears him, she shutters in nervousness, blushes, and says in her mind, "speak off the green-eyed blue angel...Okay, Bliss... Stay calm..."

When she turns around to face him, Trollex suddenly gets hit by a falling rock with a rope attached to it, and on the other end of the line is a note in a bottle. She, TBDB, and the Techno Trollings gasp in shock for what happened to their king.

When Bliss Marina goes to him, she holds him in his arms while saying, "Trollex! Trollex, are you alright?!"

When he wakes up, he said while putting his hand onto Bliss's cheek in affection, "are you my angel?"

"W-what?!" said Bliss, blushing hard as the Techno Trollings giggles.

"Huh?! What?! Sorry, Bliss. It just slipped out," Trollex blushes while swims out of Bliss's arms.

"That's alright. But what just hit you on the head?"

"It was this, King Trollex and Ms. Marina," said Coral Blush, bringing the pair the note in a bottle.

"Hmm...I wonder why?" said King Trollex while looking up to the surface of the water.

As he swims ups, Bliss Marina, the Techno Trollings, and Techno Beat Drop Button follow them. When they all got to the surface, they saw the Gem Vessel leaving behind them, and Coral Blush shouts, "Hey, where are you going?! We're not done with you yet for litter on our Techno Reef! But what a cool pirate ship, though."

"Pirates are never a good sign. They're mean and scary," said Techno Beat Drop Button, shuttering in fear while keeping close to Trollex.

"Hmm... 'To the Council of 10'? What could those pirates want from us? TBDB," said Trollex, looks inside of the bottle.

"Yes, sire?"

"Alert all members of the Council of 10 and tell them all to meet at the beach for an emergency meeting."

"Yes, sire."

When TBDB leaves, the Techno Trollings leaves for Techno Reef as Trollex, and Bliss Marina sees the beach from afar.