Trollstopia Ep 27: The True Origins of Trolls 2

The very next morning, Big Sugar Daddy and the Almighty Angels arrive at the Museum of Trolls. But they find the Chill Bros, the Star Sisters, the Snack Pack, King Quincy, Queen Essence, King Peppy, King Thrash, Marimba and Tambora sleeping in tents.

"Wow, they weren't bluffing about coming here; first thing in the morning," said BSD.

"Finally, I get to use my air horn," said Chaka Conny, taking out an air horn.

When she blows it, everyone in their tents screams from hearing the sound and wakes up.

"Hey, now! Can you give a Troll a warning? It's uncool to wake up a Troll from their sleep," said Prince D, after everyone gets out of their tents.

"Did you all seriously camp out here last night?" Jammy Browny asks.

"Yeah, we were all very eager to hear the full story that we couldn't sleep in our homes. So, we decide to camp here until morning or something," said Riff.

"And the camp out was so fun," said Poppy.

"Yeah, we had smores, told campfire stories, and did campfire songs," said Trollex.

"Unfortunately, the chocolate for the smores was quickly gone, thanks to Barb, Thrash, and sadly Riff," said Trollzart, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Can you blame us? We Rock Trolls can't resist chocolate. It's too good on our taste buds," said Barb, blushing hard while smiling and putting her hands on her face with joy thinking about chocolate.

Everyone is confused on how happy she looked for Chaz to say, "I had no idea Barb can be so happy. She's usually sarcastic."

After making his Chill Bros laugh at his joke, BSD said while unlocking the Museum of Trolls, "Alright, everyone. Let's continue the full story.

Everyone goes down to the B2 floor to find five window paintings of the Creation of Land Creatures, the Creation of Sky Creatures, the Creation of Sea Creatures, the Creation of Monsters, and the Creation of the Trolls.

"We call this floor; the Hall of Creation," said Chaka Conny.

"Why is it called that?" said DJ Suki.

"We're glad you ask. It includes how all creatures and us; Trolls were made," said Jammy Browny.

"Oh, good. I was wondering how we came into our world," said Delta.

"First, we need to talk about the Creation of all creatures in our world," said Micheal Jackie, showing everyone a window painting of Censorero, Trinity, trolling Encad, and trolling Gins holding hands while on Immortal Plains.

After Encad and Gins grew into adult Troll Gods, they and their parents began to feel that our world was missing something.[Ecnad and Gins became from trollings to adults as their parents watched them grow while they smiled until all four of them looked at the Trolls World and began to feel that something is missing in their world of beauty since the only living things are plants.]

They decide to give their world that they are watching living things called creatures.[Then a light bulb appears on top of their hair, hinting that they have an idea before all four of them get on a rainbow-like a slide to go down into the world.]

First, Encad created the creatures who can walk on land.[Encad takes out some leaves, shakes them in his hands, and when he opens them, millions of land creatures come out of his hands while they scatter all over the lands.]

Next, Gins gives the world creatures that can fly in the air.[Gins grabs a cloud, squeezes and comes out of her hands are millions of flying animals like birds, butterflies, and strangely anthropomorphic clouds which surprises her and her family into the sky.]