Chapter 15

I saw sitting back at the apartment. I haven't seen Jeremiah or Nadia. Henry brought me here because I guess Nadia asked him to. I was waiting for something. Any news. But we haven't gotten anything. The door opened and I jumped up quickly. Nadia came in with Jeremiah behind her. I gasped and started crying. They had blood all over them. He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him.
"Come on let's go" Nadia said. I looked. Both her and Henry left. I looked up at him.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Me? Are you?" I replied. He smiled.
"Baby I'm fine. I'm worried about you" he responded. I hit him with a pillow and sat down. He grabbed my leg sitting down on the coffee table putting it on his.
"What happened?" I asked.
"There are no more saints. We have your dad and brother both. They are the only ones left" he answered. I looked at the ground.
"I can't believe they tried to kill me because I was a legacy and joined the angels" I replied. He lifted my head up.
"After you got jumped in I wanted you to live here. So you wouldn't have been there and I could protect you from that" he responded. I nodded.
"Yeah but I couldn't leave my family. I was so stupid" I said.
"You're not stupid. You didn't know you were a legacy" he replied.
"Did you?" I asked.
"I didn't. I joined when your brother was the leader I knew nothing of them" he answered.
"Do you promise?" I replied.
"I promise on your life" he responded.
"Why mine and yours?" I asked.
"Because you mean more to me than my own life" he answered. He took my hand.
"Please don't ever keep anything from me again" I replied.
"I won't" he responded. I nodded.
"I just wanna go to bed" I said. He nodded he moved my leg and stood up. He picked me up and carried me to his room. He set me down on the bed and went over to his closet. He grabbed a shirt and brought it over to me. I took it. He went over to the closet and changed himself. I put the shirt on. He climbed into bed with me.
"Did you use to live here with her?" I asked.
"No. We lived across town in a shitty house. I wish we did though" he answered.
"How long were you married?" I replied.
"Two months" he responded. I nodded. I looked up at the ceiling. He took my hand and brought it up to his mouth kissing it. I looked at him.
"I love you Sara" He said. I let som tears out.
"I love you" I replied. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back. He got on top of me without braking the kiss. He pushed his hands inside of my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and looked down at me.
"Why'd you stop?" I asked.
"I don't want to hurt you" he answered. I lightly smiled.
"I'll be okay" I replied. I pulled him down and kissed him. He kissed me back and kissed down my neck. He moved down and carefully pulled my underwear off. He spread my legs and moved towards me. He lightly licked my clit and I gasped. He was going slow and being gentle.
"I'm gonna make love to you all night long" he said. He took his time eating me out and I got my release. He moved up and kissed me. He sucked on my bottom lip and put his tongue in my mouth. I could taste myself on him and I really didn't care. He moved a little bit while kissing me. He rubbed himself against me before entering me. He went slow. I moaned and he went deep inside of me. Circling his hips against me. He kissed down my neck and I closed my eyes. I dug my nails into his back when I came. He had his release right after me.
"I love you so much" he said. I kissed him.