CHAPTER 26 ❤️

After getting back from the case in Pennsylvania you felt a lot better. Helping solve a case and talk down an unsub was thrilling for you. Helping a young girl come forward about her assault helped bring some closure into your life. You felt that you were taken there and helped that case for a reason. Upon arriving back in Virginia you started to think. You realized very quickly you were unhappy with your job and you didn't want to stay there. You knew you couldn't just become an FBI agent overnight, that's not how it worked, but you knew you couldn't stay at your current job. You had a long talk with Spencer who supported your decision to quick and so you did. You didn't want Spencer to carry all the weight so you knew you had to figure something out.

"Why don't you just go back to school? You could take the rest of the classes required and join the BAU. You're actually quite a natural." Spencer said

"I don't know Spence..I've been out of school for almost 2 years. I don't know if I'd be motivated enough." You said

"Hotch was really impressed with you on that case. School wouldn't take that long either. You don't have to work I can take care of things while you're in school and you can go straight through." he suggested

"I don't know. I'd love to. I really enjoyed being out there and surprised even myself with how much I knew, but do you really think I could do it? Can we make it with just you working?" You asked

"Baby, you can do it. There's no doubt in my mind. I've paid the same amount rent since I moved in. Same amount for everything else. Nothing has changed other than you live here. No price has gone up. I was comfortable before and we'll be comfortable now." He smiled planting a kiss on your forehead.

"I don't know." You sighed and fell back into the bed.

"We'll figure it out. Don't stress." Spencer laughed. "But there is something we need to talk about...that's not so serious."

"What's that?"

"Thanksgiving is in 2 days, are you doing anything special?" He smiled

"Um earth to Spence? Are you new here? Hi I'm Y/N, my parents are emotionally abusive and have been pretty much all my life. My entire family defends them so um I don't have one I talk to. Which means my holiday are always free. Nice to meet you." You said sarcastically

"You're right, you're right." He laughed "So that means you're down to go to Rossi's for dinner?"

"You mean I get to go to his big ass house? Drink fancy wine, eat amazing food, and spend time with my favorite people? Um yes I'm down." You said

"Good" he laughed. "I'm going to get ready for dinner." He said disappearing into the bathroom.

It has been a few weeks since you'd seen Lindsay and Katie. When they found out about you helping with a case they couldn't wait to hear all about it so you all agreed to have Chinese food at your and Spencer's apartment.

Spencer came out of the bathroom after a few minutes in nothing but a towel and you started to feel things you hadn't for a while. You and Spencer still hasn't made the move to having sex again. It had been a month and half since the last time you'd had sex with Spencer. That was mainly due to what happened. You just weren't ready to be touched like that and you didn't really have a sex drive. But it was also due to the fact that Spencer was too afraid to touch you. It wasn't something either of you talked about. But you finally felt ready to take that step you just hadn't told Spencer.

He walked across the room to the closet to grab clothes and you couldn't help but watch him. You could feel yourself basically drooling over him and you snapped out of it. You still sat there admiring him. He caught you