pREFACE

"How wonderful life is, when you are in the world!!"

I have always been a huge Elton John fan. I grew up with his innumerable hits like "Bennie & the Jets", "Don't go breaking my heart", "Candle in the wind", "Tiny Dancer". But the one song which has stayed with me throughout the years is "Your Song."

The inspiration for On This Side of Paradise  comes from the lyrics of "Your Song".

What happens when a pauper or a penniless sculptor or a rootless potions maker of a travelling show meets a princess and loses his heart to her, utterly and completely???

""I don't have much money, but boy, if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live...

My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell everybody, that this is your song...

I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words...

HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS, WHILE YOU'RE IN THE WORLD...""

Unlike my other creation, THE MOLKI BRIDE, writing On This Side of Paradise, has come very naturally to me. In fact, the story itself has chosen its own flow, following its own eddying currents, sometimes bobbing, sometimes floating. I think, I fell a little in love with Erico while spending time with him and somewhere along the line I became Ava.

Full Disclosure:

This is not a bad boy story at all. Nope, not at all. Please don't expect a hero who has a traumatic past which excuses every abusive and confusing behavior he subjects the heroine to. In this story, rather, my main characters are deeply in love with each other.
As human beings, from time to time, we make few mistakes. Indeed, To err is human! Some are negligible, while others destroy lives. Romance is about how you overcome all those nasty consequences of the past mistakes and still find your way to your soulmate, to the one that completes you!
If you are still interested. Well, then, slide the screen!!!

Hope you like On This Side of Paradise enough to stay till the journey's end with Ava & Erico.

Happy Reading!!!