'A break' - juicy x (genderfulid) reader

By owner 1- Gee 🐱
Juicy x Reader
Female or male or neither
⚠️ just kinda sad ⚠️

He looked at you "come onn- can't still be mad at me..." the room lay silent "..right?"
He looked at you concerned not sure what to do with himself. He let out a soft sigh and moved the hair out his face
"Look..Maybe what I did was wrong ok..I should have spent more time with you..and I'm sorry." He looks at you "please- forgive me—"
Your eyes meet his "Maybe...a Maybe Gaege.."
He stumbled over his words slightly "I..uh..hm- yeh..I mean no it was wrong..I should have focused on you- I know..I know..please.." he takes your hand
You pull away, he looks at you, slight sadness in his eyes.
You sighed slightly
"Gaege..you were in there for two days and whenever I'd ask to like.. even eat lunch with you you'd say 'can't now maybe another time' ..that hurts Gaege"
He looked at you "I shouldn't have...ok just please.."
He wrapped his arms around you
You move away again "no— Gaege..."
He looked at you "...ok.."
You look at him, sigh slightly "maybe..we need a break—"
Gaege looked at you "Wh- what—"
You look at him "a break Gaege.."
He looked at you, he chuckled with a concerned tone "heh— .this has to be a joke-"
You shook your head
He stepped back "no no- you can't do this" you stay silent "you can't babe-" still nothing "please please please— no" he takes your hand, you pull away.
"Go Gaege "
He looked at you "no you can't- you can't do this—"
You go and open the door "go—"
He looked "no- come on Y/N"
You look "just...get out Gaege.."
He looked blankly at you "no— you..come on please-"
Slightly annoyed now, you look at him "get out-!"
He stepped back and looked at you, you'd never raised your voice at him, not once. He nodded slightly and walked out the door
You watched him "I'll....call you..maybe"
He looked at you
You looked back at him and shut the door, locked it. You looked at the door for a few minutes then slid down and sat on the floor.

Weeks past with no talking to Gaege, you slightly missed it. You missed him, his cute face and adorable smile, seeing that everyday, you needed him back, nothing was the same without him.
He hadn't posted on his YouTube or Instagram or Twitter.
You lifted you phone to text him.

"Gaege I miss you come home..please. I'm sorry"

Gaege read the message but didn't reply

Minutes passed with no answer from him.
A nock on door.
You get up and open the door.
Gaege stood there, he pulled you in wrapping his arms around you holding you close.
You hold onto him and lay your head on his chest.

You two stood in the doorway just hugging..