'Kingdom' -pt2

By Gaege 🍣
A/N: HOW ARE WE DOING SIMPS?
Alright. Anyway part 2 as requested:)
ALSO 11k reADS?! (Now of editing a week later it's 12k GUYs whAT) (edit again- 16k?! HOLY SHIT) ThATS HOW HBBSK

Josh's eyes glanced towards the light shining to them. His eyes squinted trying to make out the figure.
A hood up along with a long flowing jacket, his hair covering his face.
The guy spoke up "your not going anywhere- we need you back sir"
Josh shook his head "what- no you don't.."
"Your royalty you can't just leave whenever you feel like because you simply don't want to rule"
Josh laughed slightly "I can and I will"
The guy walked towards josh "but that's the thing. Josh- you can't." The guy took josh's arm.
Mully pushed the guy off and down to the floor
His hood slipped off showing his face
"Eddie?!" Josh spoke up

Eddies eyes met the blue of josh's eyes, he stood up and brushed the the dirt off his cape.
"Yes..it's me.. so what."
Josh stuffed over his words "I..Wh..well what are you doing here-"
Eddie chuckled slightly "I'm not fucking stupid josh. I knew you hated running it all. I KNOW YOU DESTROYED THE TOWN JOSH!"
Josh looked at Eddie "SO WHAT IF I DID!"
"SO WHAT?! SO WHAT JOSH! PEOPLE DIED! PEOPLE- YOUR PEOPLE WHO TRUST YOU- DIED THAT DAY— because of what?! You didn't want king. I'm not letting you live this down— I'll get you for this"
Josh looked at Eddie, he folded his arms "and why do you care-"
Eddie pulled his hood up "why do I care..with that fire..you killed juicy. YOU KILLED MY BABY!! MY BOY!" Eddie pulled his sword out.

Mully took josh's arm "josh- josh run- RUN"
josh's eyes darted to the sword he turned around and stumbled slightly as his feet picked up speed, spring off.
Mully turned after following behind josh.
Eddie sprinted after them
Josh turned off into the woods, Mully shortly followed behind.
Eddie turned following on there track.
Josh took Mullys hand and continued to run as he darted through the trees and looping around trying to lose Eddie from his trail.

Josh's feet stumbled through the weeds of the floor. Mullys foot getting stuck between the roots of the tree, he falls forward onto the floor
"Mully!" Josh stopped running turned back to him, his eyes darted back at Eddie running towards them
Mully pulled his foot frantically trying to free it from the root. "GO- GO JOSH- GET OUT OF HERE"
josh looked at Mully before sprinting off into the trees, he took a turn and threw himself down into a bush before waiting.

Eddie ran past the bush.
Josh scrambled out the bush and run back towards Mully.
Josh's eyes widened at the sight of his love laying on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him.
Josh ran over to him and kneeled down, pulling him up
"Mully—mul Please- no..." he felt his heartbeat
Flat.
Josh's eyes teared up while glancing around the woods as he held onto Mullys body
"I'll get you back..I'll fucking get you back Eddie-"

A/N: AHHHH!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!
I've had low motivation and the other two have been busy with school!
We will be back over Christmas!
Thanks for your support:)

Ps- anyone like dream team? Dream team one shots???